Regarding Posts and Requests

All things Related to the PlayStation 3

Moderators: ss4gogeta069, PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Regarding Posts and Requests

Postby Kitsune » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Hello from me to the Community, as this is the first time I directly speaking to the Community as a whole. I would like to bring up an issue that has been plaguing the Forums lately.

Recently, and before, we have been dealing with more and more members asking for codes that can't be done, games that are prohibited, and are just generally ignorant of the Rules and how things work. Or just don't care.

Another issue is the rude and derogatory remarks we are getting directed at us or our product, along with being impatient. We take these in stride as we understand that everyone has an opinion, and they aren't always positive, so we try to help as best as we can to change; and we also get that you are playing a game right then and there, and want the code, that you want what you paid for.

Unfortunately, we cannot do everything our Community wants of us. We update ASAP with new games and codes, we are cordial and informative, even when you aren't, and direct you to where you can get assistance.

When you are rude to us, we may reciprocate. "Treat others how you want to be treated." Words to live by IRL and Online. We will be the nicest and most polite people you will ever meet, as long as you are the same to us. We don't like having to issue Warning and Ban our members, but when there is no other option, we do what we must.

What I am trying to get at is this:

• Be polite to us and others.
    • If you don't, we may not be so nice back, so much, in fact, that we may issue a Warning, then a Ban if you keep it up.
  • Try to be as informative as possible when requesting help, codes, or anything else.
    • If you don't we can't help you to the best of our ability.
  • Follow the Rules! That is a big one.
    • If you choose not to follow this, then you will be either warned verbally or an Official Warning. Whichever Staff Member takes care of the issue has the choice of what action to take.
    • If you repeatedly fail to listen, then you will be Banned. Maybe Temporarily, maybe Permanently. It depends on the situation, and the Staff Member.
  • Please read the Topics you are posting in, your questions may already be answered. Also, use the Search Function, there is a lot of information available.
    • If you do not, we may not respond in a timely manner. There is a lot of work to be done, and when the information is there, but you are too lazy to read, that is not our problem.

We strive to have someone on the Forum's at all time to assist you, I am usually around during the day, whereas PikaFiend, our newest Moderator, is usually around at night. Gaarasaiyan pops in time-to-time as well, so we usually have people around to help.

If you feel we were wrong in something we did, you can contact Gaarasaiyan, and he will work with you to figure out the situation.

Thank you, and have a good day.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Re: Regarding Posts and Requests

Postby Tigerblood_OP » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:20 am

I need cheats for YAIBA NINJA GAIDEN Z someone please help Tigerblood_OP

Private messagePosts: 1
Tigerblood_OP

Postby Kitsune » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Tigerblood_OP wrote:I need cheats for YAIBA NINJA GAIDEN Z someone please help Tigerblood_OP

Private messagePosts: 1

Please explain to me why you are posting here?
rangeraragorn wrote:In my opinion, if you don’t contribute, you shouldn’t be complaining.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Copy That!

Postby Lonnie » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:04 am

Kitsune-- :) Absoloutely! Just because I recently purchased your product dose not give me lea-way to BARK BARK BARK! That's why I bought this so i stop yelling the paint off the walls. I'm 43. When i started gaming disks were floppy, and good thing that. get angry they bounce. Cheatin' was as easy as type 'LIST' and you get it all. I violated at least 10 Fed and copy write laws @ 15 yrs old. Made a sweet arse game though. My Point is 2 prong. One paitence is a rule, not virtue. And secondly this is a GAME SITE. No social opinions needed. Need some erfty with your der? Thank you guys! I've been dying constantly, for years on PS 3. This product will help, as my walls are now bare plaster. Got this in time that i don't have to see the lattice work. P.S. More inf Health codes would be nice. Money, weapons, secerets, vehicles, in game upgrades are all cake IF I CANT DIE. Lil help? Just got it today,-Lonnie :oops: Broke my own rule. That was a Rant Was'nt it. Sorry I'm new, And 43. :oops:
Lonnie

Postby roytrek » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:36 pm

This is good information; many times we are stuck and think products like game genie can do all. It is great at what it does, and we should be thankful for this kind of flexibility.
roytrek

Return to PlayStation 3