Req: Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel II

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Re: Req: Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel II

Postby Phraquards » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 am

Xiongzzle93 wrote:It's been all forgotten

I hope thats not the case, no more ps3 games are comming out any time soon or never.
Phraquards
GG Fan

Postby Phraquards » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:06 am

It dose not matter if they do not come with codes as im pretty sure they want to work on the PS4 GG, if thats the case go for it.
Phraquards
GG Fan

Postby lakell00 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:33 pm

ps3 is dead at this point we all might of well move on to ps4...........
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby jacks81x » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Would also like to know if this is still being worked or is it not happening anymore? If it's the latter, then let's lock the thread so we can all move on.
jacks81x

Postby lakell00 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:47 pm

they are working on this game its jusst gonna be awhile for some reason hopefully persona 5 when it comes out in april they might make codes for it
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby Leonxandergun » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Let them work, it will take time because the save is double encrypted. <comment deleted>
Leonxandergun

Postby Leonxandergun » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:39 am

Sorry my bad, I forgot about that rule. Dont't worry it won't happen again.
Leonxandergun

Postby salam » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:25 am

Leonxandergun wrote:Let them work, it will take time because the save is double encrypted. <comment deleted>

It's actually NOT double encrypted. But the save keeps messing around with the addresses so much that you'll want to break something (-_-U)
salam
GG Fan

Postby jacks81x » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:30 pm

salam wrote:
Leonxandergun wrote:Let them work, it will take time because the save is double encrypted. <comment deleted>

It's actually NOT double encrypted. But the save keeps messing around with the addresses so much that you'll want to break something (-_-U)

Wow, so are codes even possible if the save behaves like that? There's no way you can predict what it changes right?
jacks81x

Postby Phraquards » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 am

Ok, are there any ways for us to help out cracking this game
Phraquards
GG Fan

Postby KuraiHitotsu » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:02 pm

Are there any updates on whether this game is going to receive codes or not? Thought I'd ask since there hasn't been any activity for a month on this subject.
KuraiHitotsu

Postby lakell00 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:12 pm

^ to be blunt im not a code maker or developer but i think the main focus right now is ps4 game genie the ps3 especially in the us is pretty much dead at this point most ppl have moved on from ps3 era and got ps4 and since jp just released there ps4 game genie us/eu should get it soon so i say there wont be no more codes for ps3 hell developers dont even make games for it anymore. the best u can do for this game is hope someone can edit your save for you
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby KingSuperJam » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:27 pm

lakell00 wrote:^ to be blunt im not a code maker or developer but i think the main focus right now is ps4 game genie the ps3 especially in the us is pretty much dead at this point most ppl have moved on from ps3 era and got ps4 and since jp just released there ps4 game genie us/eu should get it soon so i say there wont be no more codes for ps3 hell developers dont even make games for it anymore. the best u can do for this game is hope someone can edit your save for you

Honestly i dont fully agree, sure the ps3 is mainly dead in the us but 1: they have already started making the codes for this game, 2: Not everyone gets rid of their system when a new one comes out (personally i find that really stupid). So honestly it's a waiting game either they finish them and tell us, or the give up due to how tough it seems for this games saves and tell us, and in all honesty they could give us an update as it has been 4 months already, that said i do hope it doesnt take too long for the ps4 one to come to the us and also the ps3 is still popular in japan.
KingSuperJam

Postby lakell00 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:07 am

^ true but for the most part there main concern is ps4 save editor at the moment and i doubt they will go back to ps3 since ps4 save editor is coming out soon (besides japan)
i do agree it would be stupid to throw out ps3 if u want i know someone who can edit the money for u on it through skype but the stats for it wont stay cuz when u level up or change stats it resets back to normal
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby ranma6899 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:40 am

lol i still want beat the game ,i just need code unlimted money ,i loosing in boss battle
ranma6899
GG Fan

Postby KingSuperJam » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:17 pm

lakell00 wrote:^ true but for the most part there main concern is ps4 save editor at the moment and i doubt they will go back to ps3 since ps4 save editor is coming out soon (besides japan)
i do agree it would be stupid to throw out ps3 if u want i know someone who can edit the money for u on it through skype but the stats for it wont stay cuz when u level up or change stats it resets back to normal

I dont really need them, codes for me are for fun....i've beaten the game alot by now and im at the point i can get anything i want , but it's still nice to have them incase you lose save data or something , or just wanna be crazy absurdly strong for no reason or just mess around with game mechanics, like what i did with rean in the last game and made him a ranged character by raising his weapon range lol it was fun , so i dont really mind them taking their time but i would like to know how it's coming along
KingSuperJam

Previous

Return to Games/cheat requests