Dead Or Alive 5: LAST ROUND

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Dead Or Alive 5: LAST ROUND

Postby JorianP » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Hello I was wondering if anyone could make codes for this game seeing as how there are codes for Dead Or Alive 5 and Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate. Can someone make codes to unlock all the costumes and titles please? Thanks in advance!

The file is attached to this if I'm correct
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JorianP on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JorianP
GG Fan

Re: Dead Or Alive 5: LAST ROUND

Postby GenieLamp » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:51 am

They just keep on milking it don't they?

Saves would be useful :)
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Postby lee4 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:35 am

This game is on the Team CMP's To-Do-List
Team CMP
Taking Code Hacking To The Next Level
lee4
Contributer

Postby AngryMudkip » Tue May 02, 2017 1:14 am

GenieLamp wrote:They just keep on milking it don't they?

Saves would be useful :)

I'd like to contribute a save, too, for DOA5: Last Round. I'm late to the party as I only just found out about this intriguing product, and saw a code listed for All Titles. But come to find out, that only worked on Ultimate save data. Unfortunately if I apply the cheat to Ultimate, and then delete my Last Round data so the save carries over with those titles unlocked, it would still be missing Last Round's Honoka and Raidou-related titles and all my progress and combo challenges I've cleared in the meantime up to this point would then be gone.

So this is the only topic I found in the Search for Last Round and it's a couple years old, but as the topic creator asked, would it be possible to get a cheat for Last Round as well for All Titles?

On a less-important request, would it be possible to add cheats that have All Combo Challenges 100%? (I'm not too great at such things and would enjoy the ones I haven't been able to 100% be cleared) or have all the difficulty levels in Arcade, Time Trial, and Survival checked off as cleared in both Solo and Tag mode?

Thanks for the efforts you guys put into this, and I hope I'm not too late in requesting this.

Edit: Not sure if my attachment is corrupt or not. Came from my Original File folder, but when I later moved it to my PS3 to try some stuff, it said corrupt. But some time before that, it was working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AngryMudkip

Return to Games/cheat requests