Codes

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Codes

Postby omegabahamut » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi I am asking if you could look into codes for Final Fantasy XIII-2 the monster components, and codes for Call of Duty Black ops 2
omegabahamut

Re: Codes

Postby ss4gogeta069 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:19 pm

Not sure why the codes are in advanced mode. However, here is your monster components and CoD: BO will prob never get codes.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=351&start=80#p26354
Self-proclaimed resident Vita guru. If you have any questions PM me :-)

Follow me on Twitter @johnfrazarjr and visit me at HackInformer for all your Vita, PS3 and gaming news!

PS2
PS3 - OFW - Latest FW
PS3 - CFW
PS Vita - 3.50 eCFW
PS4
Wii
3DS
DS Lite
ss4gogeta069
Super Saiyan

Postby knight8989 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:41 pm

i just went through all three pages and there was nothing but ff13-2
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby knight8989 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:43 pm

you know what screw this i don't care anymore
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby Kitsune » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:59 pm

knight8989 wrote:you know what screw this i don't care anymore

Um... was there an issue with something? We are just trying to help.
rangeraragorn wrote:In my opinion, if you don’t contribute, you shouldn’t be complaining.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby Kitsune » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:39 pm

I made that assumption myself, however I wished to make sure that we did not do anything wrong by him.
rangeraragorn wrote:In my opinion, if you don’t contribute, you shouldn’t be complaining.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby knight8989 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:16 pm

something just dong on me, i was wondering how is it that you guys need people to give you a save every time whether or not we have given you a save for for that same game sense you guys most likely have saves for every version of every game that's come out, if your just making cheats, wouldn't it be just as easier to have us give you the game ID (example) deus ex human revolution-directors cut blus31317 and then have you make cheats with that?
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby PikaFiend » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:09 pm

We -don't- have saves for every game that comes out, that's the point. It's also for a diverse database so that comparisons can be made for the purpose of troubleshooting any problems that might arise in the testing. If it was pointless, we wouldn't ask.
"Insanity is just a state of mind." ~ Capt. B.F. "Hawkeye" Pierce
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Postby Kitsune » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:58 pm

He failed to mention that some games change their Saves region to region. What might be at the offset 0x032B might be 0xD349 in a different region. Having the Saves allows us to compare them to make sure it possible.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby knight8989 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:07 pm

could someone break down the Tutorial for Advanced Mode/Code Creation*WIP* info for me i want to learn how to use Advanced Mode but can't understand or follow the Tutorial for the life of me
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby knight8989 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:43 pm

rangeraragorn wrote:Technical reasons aside, it also shows the Game Genie staff that you are serious enough about wanting codes for the game because you took the time to upload your own game save. It's one of the easiest efforts Game Genie users can do to help contribute to the community, yet often seems like pulling teeth to get from those requesting codes.

The staff will probably not work on a game if they don't see much interest in that title among the community (they don't have the time nor resources to look at them all), and our uploading of multiple game saves shows them just how interested this community of GG users are in wanting codes for that game. So, yes, the team needs your save, as PikaFiend and Kitsune have explained, but we need to submit our saves to show just how serious and dedicated we are in wanting codes for the game.

oooookaaaaayyyyy?
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby Kitsune » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:13 pm

knight8989 wrote:oooookaaaaayyyyy?

It sounds like there is an issue. Something I can help you with?
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:27 am

it's just that it was a question on logistics and they sounded irritated by it
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby PikaFiend » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:43 am

I'm not sure if that was the intent. I can say that Aragorn generally seems pretty well mannered.

As for breaking down the AM tutorial from Gaara, what is it exactly that's going over your head? Or probably more importantly, what saves are you looking at to get your bearings? Some are much more complicated than others and understandably intimidating.
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:37 am

ffxiii-2 monster ability mods
dmc devil may cry inf dt without super char. for d. & v.
darksiders inf undyeing potion
darksiders ii weapon ability mods
dmc4 inf dt without super char.
dishonored max runes, max money, all upgrades available in shop, all bone charms. (this one is because i don't feel right using anyone else's saves)
cod bo2 have all unlockables
problem is i can't understand or follow the save upload tutorial either so unless someone can and would be willing to help me i'm out of luck
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby PikaFiend » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:19 am

Well, the only one of those games I'm even remotely familiar with is FFXIII-2 and I can tell you that modding the monster stats, abilities and various other crystal data is an extremely finicky and involved process because of the way they're stored. Zephyr has worked on them since the game was released and still hasn't been able to completely figure the process out.

The uploading I can definitely handle though. What you need to do is copy your save from your PS3 to a USB stick, any will do. Put the whole folder of that save into a .zip or .rar file using WinZip or WinRAR and then upload it to mediafire or another filehost, then link here.

For instance, the folder for one of my Cross Edge saves is named BLUS30348-L00. To put that into a .zip or .rar, I'd simply right click on that folder and select, "Add to archive..." or "Add to "BLUS30348-L00.rar"". Then you just need to pick your poison in terms of filehosting sites and follow their instructions to upload to them and copy the link for the file you've uploaded here.

Of course, all of this relies on you having WinZip or WinRAR installed on your computer. If you don't, I'd be happy to give you the proper link(s) to acquire them.
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:43 am

ok as far as file hosts go do know of one that does not inquire reason for suspicion such as commercial deals
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby PikaFiend » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:04 am

Commercial deals? You mean ads? I don't know. Mediafire and mega.nz come to mind for being trustworthy, but most websites have ads somewhere on them.
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:42 am

no i mean things like having to buy a membership gift card from some site to upload a save
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:56 am

now that i think about it when certain kinds of cheats are made i tend to follow suit and sometimes i can figure things out from there in said case is there chance would be willing to upload a play by play video keyword for a tutorial
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:01 am

every time i try to sign up with mf they give me this variety of commercial deals crap
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:33 am

no i mean there have been people who have set up links for there saves on MediaFire and everytime i past over the thought i checked i got the give and get or get lost treatment
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby PikaFiend » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:47 am

I'm not sure what to tell you. Partially because I'm having a heck of a time following how you choose to word things, and partially because MediaFire is only a pay service if users choose to upgrade to premium for more storage space and better download speed, etc. You might be clicking on something you don't need to or maybe the saves you're going to have been taken down for whatever reason and you're getting redirected to the homepage, I don't know.
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Postby Kitsune » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:17 am

knight8989 wrote:no i mean there have been people who have set up links for there saves on MediaFire and everytime i past over the thought i checked i got the give and get or get lost treatment

MediaFire does have a Premium Account, which some people undoubtedly have. Some files, for those with the Premium, I believe MediaFire occasionally restricts to others. Some could have their files deleted or have it marked as Private, which means only they can Download it.

Does that clarify things for you?

If your Save File is small enough, could upload it to the Site Directly, by attaching it to the post.

Keep in mind that along with WinZIP and WinRAR, there is also 7zip, which I use occasionally. It is a free software, that can work just the same as the other paid products.

I hope that helps you. Let me know if I need to explain something else.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby Kitsune » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:48 am

rangeraragorn wrote:Uploading directly to the forums is ideal, though there is a size limit. If the game save is too big, you'll have to use a file sharing service such as MediaFire or DropBox.

Personally I use the Forums if the size permits, if not I use MediaFire. I know others use DropBox, which is a good site, and so is Mega.co I am told.

Google Drive and some other Google thing as well. If it came down to it, you could email your save to someone and have them upload it instead.

Many options and possibilities to keep in mind.

Unrelated note, sorry for piggybacking off of your post, Aragorn.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm

i tried google drive and when i did the upload button in the tutorial was nowhere to be found i looked all over the site and the app and nothing
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby Kitsune » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:40 pm

knight8989 wrote:i tried google drive and when i did the upload button in the tutorial was nowhere to be found i looked all over the site and the app and nothing

The tutorial for Uploading Saves?
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:14 pm

yup
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby Kitsune » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:18 pm

knight8989 wrote:yup

So, you went through the Tutorial on this Site for Uploading Saves, I understand that much.

From that point, I need more clarification of your problem. What is missing from where?
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:51 pm

you know the digital button that when you go to share or upload the file there's button that starts that particular process that's what i was missing
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby Kitsune » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:58 pm

knight8989 wrote:you know the digital button that when you go to share or upload the file there's button that starts that particular process that's what i was missing

The button for... this Site? Google Drive?
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby knight8989 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:15 pm

yup and hey um i've gotten as far as getting my saves on mediafire just now finally ugh but now i'm having trouble figuring out how get it on gg
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby Kitsune » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:41 pm

knight8989 wrote:yup and hey um i've gotten as far as getting my saves on mediafire just now finally ugh but now i'm having trouble figuring out how get it on gg

If you mean to the Site, then simply copy the Download Link and put it here.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby knight8989 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:13 am

would someone the cheats on this list for me please

ffxiii-2 monster ability mods
dmc devil may cry inf dt without super char. for d. & v.
dmc devil may cry inf health for d. & v.
darksiders inf undyeing potion
darksiders ii weapon ability mods
dmc4 inf dt without super char. for d. & n.
dmc4 inf hp for d. & n.
dishonored max runes, max money, all upgrades available in shop, all bone charms. (this one is because i don't feel right using anyone else's saves)
cod bo2 have all unlockables
dragon age ii have all abilities, max stats
dragon age inquisition have all abilities, max stats

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8zv49a38ar73c/games

it would have been a pain to copy a link for each game folder one at a time so i made a generalised folder and put all the games in question in that and made a link for all of the games in one
Last edited by knight8989 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby knight8989 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:17 am

thank you, oh finally i ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby Kitsune » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:20 am

Good job. I do have a question though: Is English your Native Language? Or at least, what you are most fluent in? I only ask because of the way you type it looks like it is being translated kind of weird. Hard to understand at times.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby PikaFiend » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:05 am

Alright, well, here's where things stand. As it is, you've been told no on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 already. That hasn't changed. And Infinite Devil Trigger is most likely impossible for the DmC games. As for the rest, there is a firm, resolute, resounding maybe being sounded out, because a bunch of the things you want are difficult and tedious to do at best. Considering both Dragon Age games are on the list of games not getting cheats, you shouldn't hold your breath, but it's possible that might change in the future. That's all that can really be said. As for the FFXIII-2 Monster Abilities, it's going to be looked into more, but again, don't go holding your breath.

• FFXIII-2
    • Monster Ability Mods - Being Looked Into
  • DMC Series
    • Infinite DT - No
  • Darksiders Series
    • Infinite Codes - No
    • Possessed Weapon Mods - Maybe
  • Dishonored
    • Advanced Mode Only
  • CoD: Black Ops 2
    • No Codes
  • Dragon Age 2 / Dragon Age Inquisition
    • Currently no Cheats will be made.
Last edited by Kitsune on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To make the list.
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Postby knight8989 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:04 am

but all of those games are in the folder so why
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby knight8989 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:27 am

as far as dragon age that's understandable but the save for bo2 is in story mode
knight8989
GG Fan

Postby PikaFiend » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:26 am

If that's the decision that gets made, it means there's interactivity between online and offline play.
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Next

Return to Games/cheat requests