Fairy Fencer F

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Re: Fairy Fencer F

Postby Xiongzzle93 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:38 pm

salam wrote:
ss4gogeta069 wrote:Just out of curiosity, why is it that you CAN'T own a Game Genie?

Bank issues (_ _U). They don't wanna give me a credit card 'cause my salary is low . . . . or so they say.

Try asking someone you really know to buy it for u and u can pay that person back in cash
Tohka Yatogami
Xiongzzle93
Game Genie Addict

Postby salam » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:07 pm

lee4 wrote:You can buy Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3 with Paypal too.
http://www.gamegenie.eu/

Paypal only deals with credit crads, though. And I think GG only deals through paypal. Hence, my predicament ^^U.
The prepaid visa might work though, I'll see where I can buy it today.

Thanks for the tip ^^.
salam
GG Fan

Postby PikaFiend » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:10 am

Paypal also works through debit transactions directly from bank accounts. Credit cards are not the only option with them.
"Insanity is just a state of mind." ~ Capt. B.F. "Hawkeye" Pierce
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Postby salam » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:35 am

I just went ahead with ss4's advice and bought me a prepaid visa card. Now I have to wait for 36 hrs for the card to activate, if all goes well I promise I'll contribute some codes as soon as I buy GG.

Wish me luck fellas ;) .

Back to the topic now, I just thought of an idea for the all items code. Don't know if it'll work though, I'll leave it to the experts.
You'll need two saves, one with no items in stock and one with everything available in the shop purchased (books included) and make a comparison to find the items slot. I believes the books are the easiest to identify since there will be only one of each.

This also might be helpful for maybe making a code for shop items (like all items or all books or something).

I'm relatively new to making codes so if it's obvious, sorry for the bother ^^U.
salam
GG Fan

Postby Skiller » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:46 am

already have the item code done and having the Key items in the save already does not seem to effect anything ..
it also will alow everything to be Synthed as well since they are tied togeather ..
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby GenieLamp » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:49 pm

salam wrote:I just went ahead with ss4's advice and bought me a prepaid visa card. Now I have to wait for 36 hrs for the card to activate, if all goes well I promise I'll contribute some codes as soon as I buy GG.

Wish me luck fellas ;) .

Back to the topic now, I just thought of an idea for the all items code. Don't know if it'll work though, I'll leave it to the experts.
You'll need two saves, one with no items in stock and one with everything available in the shop purchased (books included) and make a comparison to find the items slot. I believes the books are the easiest to identify since there will be only one of each.

This also might be helpful for maybe making a code for shop items (like all items or all books or something).

I'm relatively new to making codes so if it's obvious, sorry for the bother ^^U.

Could I suggest you purchase the EU version which has US, EU and Asian (excluding Japan) game support? :)
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Postby Xiongzzle93 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:28 pm

You're talking about the genie usb for EU? It work for all those regions?
Tohka Yatogami
Xiongzzle93
Game Genie Addict

Postby minagoroshi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Skiller wrote:already have the item code done and having the Key items in the save already does not seem to effect anything ..
it also will alow everything to be Synthed as well since they are tied togeather ..

awesome! can't wait to use it. its the one code i'm waiting for. :D
minagoroshi

Postby thefallenone » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:41 am

the codes are good except for some reason ethel's codes are not working
nothing is true everything is permitted
thefallenone
GG Fan

Postby Skiller » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:59 am

thefallenone wrote:the codes are good except for some reason ethel's codes are not working

Upload your save .. i can take a look..

all saves i had seem to have got Ethel last.. my guess is it might change if u did not get her last i was unable to conferm if this was the case..

out of the 9 characters what placement did you pick up Ethel if u know .
also if u can give the information on how much exp she has/stats i can look faster thanks .
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby salam » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Is the all items code out yet? cause I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.
salam
GG Fan

Postby paladin7378 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:27 pm

does anyone here who plays Fairy Fencer F knows if activating the all items/all keys code, would that ruin the story in any way?

Im pretty sure that all items wouldn't affect the story, but im worry that all keys item will. So that is why I asked this question.
paladin7378

Postby Dekent59 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:42 pm

I can't imagine it would since only one part in the story does it check if you have an item, which is optional, otherwise all the key items are just used to make stuff out of rather then plot related like most games.
Dekent59

Postby thefallenone » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Skiller wrote:
thefallenone wrote:the codes are good except for some reason ethel's codes are not working

all saves i had seem to have got Ethel last.. my guess is it might change if u did not get her last i was unable to conferm if this was the case..

also if u can give the information on how much exp she has/stats i can look faster thanks .

okay ill upload it now her stats are the same since i got her never moved her in the main formation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thefallenone
GG Fan

Postby paladin7378 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:02 am

Dekent59 wrote:I can't imagine it would since only one part in the story does it check if you have an item, which is optional, otherwise all the key items are just used to make stuff out of rather then plot related like most games.

ah awesome! Thank you for replying :)
paladin7378

Postby Skiller » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

thefallenone wrote:
Skiller wrote:

okay ill upload it now her stats are the same since i got her never moved her in the main formation

k i can fix this just give me a little bit .. and i will Submit a fix for this :) its what i expected it seems that characters are the same what if u miss one and pick up another they will shift.. between looks to be 10 slots ..
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby thefallenone » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:03 am

ahh well thank you so much skiller i really appreciate it :)
thefallenone
GG Fan

Postby Xiongzzle93 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Will there be a code for max elementals resist? I mean each of them
Tohka Yatogami
Xiongzzle93
Game Genie Addict

Postby Xiongzzle93 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:33 pm

I think Sherman WP code doesn't work when i used it.....or do i have to wait until he join again
Tohka Yatogami
Xiongzzle93
Game Genie Addict

Postby Skiller » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Xiongzzle93 wrote:I think Sherman WP code doesn't work when i used it.....or do i have to wait until he join again

codes will only work if you have the character .. right now there is a bug in the stats, i have built the fix so it should be up next update or sooner .
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby Xiongzzle93 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:48 am

Skiller wrote:
Xiongzzle93 wrote:I think Sherman WP code doesn't work when i used it.....or do i have to wait until he join again

codes will only work if you have the character .. right now there is a bug in the stats, i have built the fix so it should be up next update or sooner .

I had him and the only code that work was the max exp code...i tried the wp code couple of time it didn't work soo i guess i will wait for update then
Tohka Yatogami
Xiongzzle93
Game Genie Addict

Postby thefallenone » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:18 am

any updates????
thefallenone
GG Fan

Postby Skiller » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:32 am

humm thought this update went live already .. with the fix to the Stats. could be wrong i will have to find out also i noticed that there is now a level cap of 399 - i know the game can max out at 999 just like the JPN one so i guess we will see 2 more level cap DLC..
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby Xiongzzle93 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:18 pm

did the fix stats codes go live? i tried it out again when it said updated on the list but when i used it nothin changed soo i guess it didnt yet
Tohka Yatogami
Xiongzzle93
Game Genie Addict

Postby thefallenone » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Skiller wrote:humm thought this update went live already .. with the fix to the Stats. could be wrong i will have to find out also i noticed that there is now a level cap of 399 - i know the game can max out at 999 just like the JPN one so i guess we will see 2 more level cap DLC..

i checked and still nothing
thefallenone
GG Fan

Postby Xiongzzle93 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:30 am

hopefully the all items get better too after the update
Tohka Yatogami
Xiongzzle93
Game Genie Addict

Postby minagoroshi » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Xiongzzle93 wrote:hopefully the all items get better too after the update

i hope so too! can't wait to try it out once it updates :D
minagoroshi

Postby Skiller » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:54 pm

i think the update is out for the character issue already ..
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby Xiongzzle93 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:33 am

it's been a while noo new update guess it's really busy now
Tohka Yatogami
Xiongzzle93
Game Genie Addict

Postby Skiller » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:53 am

can someone that has picked up the Level Cap DLC that ones that allow you to continue to 399,699 now 999 can someone let me know if the Max EXP still alows you to go from 1 to 999 if u have the DLC installed . if not i will have to fix it for users that have Bought the DLC .
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby minagoroshi » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:26 am

Skiller wrote:can someone that has picked up the Level Cap DLC that ones that allow you to continue to 399,699 now 999 can someone let me know if the Max EXP still alows you to go from 1 to 999 if u have the DLC installed . if not i will have to fix it for users that have Bought the DLC .

I've gotten all the level cap DLC. I was at 99 when i got them, so i tried the codes again and they didn't bring me up any levels.

Just for kicks, I started a new game to see if the Max EXP would bring me up to 999 from Level 1 after one battle, but it doesn't, it only brings you up to 99.
minagoroshi

Postby Skiller » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:18 am

Thanks for the information .i will see about updating that code to max out for people that owned the DLC .. (Note it will be a must own DLC)
if you don't own the DLC your not going to be able to go past 99..
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby minagoroshi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 am

Skiller wrote:Thanks for the information .i will see about updating that code to max out for people that owned the DLC .. (Note it will be a must own DLC)
if you don't own the DLC your not going to be able to go past 99..

Awesome! Thanks! :P
minagoroshi

Postby Skiller » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:20 pm

also has any one Seen that the Stats are fixed and should be working for each character correctly now.. least they should be .. is anyone having issues with the stats now for any of the characters ? (note you would only noticed this issue if you do the codes individual for each character and not just turn on every code ;)
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby minagoroshi » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:37 am

Skiller wrote:also has any one Seen that the Stats are fixed and should be working for each character correctly now.. least they should be .. is anyone having issues with the stats now for any of the characters ? (note you would only noticed this issue if you do the codes individual for each character and not just turn on every code ;)

I was having issues with the stats, but I turned on all of the character codes and it fixed it. Thanks!!
minagoroshi

Postby Henrietta » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:54 am

Just started the game and I see what you meant by wishing the item code will be better. 1 of each is quite a let down, especially since I'm hoping to use it to clear item quests :(

Any chances of the item code being improved? Thanks :)
Henrietta

Postby RPGSeeker » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:04 pm

I found several things wrong with many of the stat codes. Even when I turned all the stat codes on as a gamble, there were problems. Here's what I found so far:

Fang and Tiara works fine, but...

Harley: Stat codes not working. WP and EXP work fine.
Galdo: WP code not working. Worked when I turned them all on, but I can't figure out which one.
Sherman: Stat codes not working. WP code worked when I turned them all on, but I can't figure out which one.
Pippin: WP code not working.
Apollonius: Stat codes are not working. Worked when I turned on other characters, don't know which one.
Ethel: Stats codes are not working. WP codes is misplaced.
Lola: Stats codes misplaced, WP code does not work.

Why are a lot of these codes misplaced?

The game and codes are the US version, BTW.
RPGSeeker

Postby Skiller » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 pm

this took a bit but please can someone try the Character codes again.. here was a Glitch it should be fixed now.. sorry about the long wait on this one ..
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby PS3guy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Please forgive my question regarding the character stat issues with FAIRY FENCER F, but -- I have read posts dealing with the same problems I have using the already created codes on the current list of codes GameGenie has made for this game; including updates made by Skiller (whom I gratefully thank BTW) he has provided. Are these updates already on the game list; if so, there would have been an announcement of it every time you active the GG program? Once again, please forgive me if this subject is bothersome, it is NOT my intention in this post. I would like to get back to playing this game as I enjoy the gameplay and characters within FAIRY FENCER F. Thank you to all involved with this subject in advance.
PS3guy
Contributer

Postby PikaFiend » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Changes, additions, revisions, etc. don't always get an announcement in the RSS. Try the codes out and if there are any issues, state them so they can be worked out, if they can be worked out.
"Insanity is just a state of mind." ~ Capt. B.F. "Hawkeye" Pierce
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

PreviousNext

Return to Games/cheat requests