[Request] Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

[Request] Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1

Postby DarkPawn » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:08 pm

I'm requesting Max Pilot and MS Points for all characters, or at least the existing "exp" codes in the Quick Mode list. There are some in Quick Mode but not on the site itself.

I'll post my current save if that helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DarkPawn
GG Fan

Re: [Request] Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1

Postby Sterling Archer » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 pm

need the stats as well.
360/Xbox One: CMaggotbone
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper <---My Blu-Ray Collection

Sterling Archer
Game Genie Icon

Postby DarkPawn » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Stats?

Sorry this is only the second time that I've requested codes.
DarkPawn
GG Fan

Postby DarkPawn » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:34 pm

I apologize for not being clear or knowing what I need to post so I'm going to reword my request, hopefully better.

The save that I posted in right at the beginning of the game, I only cleared two stages. The only codes that I used were the max pilot points, max ms points, and all skills for each pilot. All of which were in the Quick Mode list. I would like to request the pilot and ms point codes that are in this list so that I can look at the coding and make more myself, if that makes sense at all.

Other than that I would also like to request an All Parts codes for each Mobile Suit, if that's even possible.

Again I am sorry if I'm missing anything, or if I'm doing this wrong.
DarkPawn
GG Fan

Postby Gaarasaiyan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:43 pm

I moved your codes to the correct location, please make sure if you make codes to post them in the correct place

If you don't like what a mod does or says message me, but be warned they are merely enforcing the rules. If you feel that you have been treated unfairly feel free to PM me and I will review the issue.
Gaarasaiyan
Lead Admin

Postby DeltaOblivion » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:04 pm

It's been a while since I made a request; So...I'm in need for an "All Parts" Codes for all the Mobile Suits. But if it's too much to ask then a "Have 3 Control Circuits for All Mobile Suits" Code will do. Do you know how much time it takes to get at least one Control Circuit let alone all 3 of them for all the Mobile Suits? The Control Circuits are the only set of Parts that can Max-out all of the stats of any Mobile Suit.
DeltaOblivion
GG Fan

Return to Games/cheat requests