Please Read Before Posting Requests For a Game!

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Please Read Before Posting Requests For a Game!

Postby ss4gogeta069 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:47 pm

If you would like to request cheats for a game that is wonderful and without that we won't know what to work on. With that said we have no idea what cheats you want for games if you don't tell us and without game saves there is nothing to create cheats for. Obviously we don't all play the same games so please let us know what cheats you want and don't just ask for cheats. Upload some saves. The more saves we have the faster and easier we can create cheats. Also, as it says all over the forum, if you don't give us any info about the save it is just a bunch of letters and numbers and will be deleted. Thanks!
Self-proclaimed resident Vita guru. If you have any questions PM me :-)

Follow me on Twitter @johnfrazarjr and visit me at HackInformer for all your Vita, PS3 and gaming news!

PS2
PS3 - OFW - Latest FW
PS3 - CFW
PS Vita - 3.50 eCFW
PS4
Wii
3DS
DS Lite
ss4gogeta069
Super Saiyan

Re: Please Read Before Posting Requests For a Game!

Postby ss4gogeta069 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Also, we cannot do infinite cheats. No infinite life, infinite magic, things like that. It's not possibe with a save editor. We can do max life or max magic or max ammo if it's possible but unless the devs left a switch in the save to allow infinite, like with Castlevania, it's not possible. They basically never do that so it's not going to be possible. Please don't request infinite cheats!
Self-proclaimed resident Vita guru. If you have any questions PM me :-)

Follow me on Twitter @johnfrazarjr and visit me at HackInformer for all your Vita, PS3 and gaming news!

PS2
PS3 - OFW - Latest FW
PS3 - CFW
PS Vita - 3.50 eCFW
PS4
Wii
3DS
DS Lite
ss4gogeta069
Super Saiyan

Return to Games/cheat requests