castlevania lords of shadow 2

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Re: castlevania lords of shadow 2

Postby lakell00 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:54 pm

well its not about trophies its about making it easier to master the skill instead of grinding all the skills could take forever just saying if its possible
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby Kitsune » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:04 pm

lakell00 wrote:well its not about trophies its about making it easier to master the skill instead of grinding all the skills could take forever just saying if its possible

Why not 100%? Couldn't you achieve the same thing with a maxed out skill?
rangeraragorn wrote:In my opinion, if you don’t contribute, you shouldn’t be complaining.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby lakell00 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 pm

idk good question didn't want anything to lock up and play it safe but if u do make it 100% that's cool with me and if it needs editing im sure someone will ask for editng it lower
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby Tydraco » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:45 am

OK i am looking to start all over and play the game from the beginning but the only code i could find is for max xp are there any codes besides that one i looked on the community codes list and couldn't find any may be i am blind and just can't find any i have the alucard dlc also but didn't see any for that too.
:D
Tydraco
GG Fan

Postby Zeraf3000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello Tydraco
Just to give you a quick answer.
I haven't seen any quick codes anywhere either (not just in this community but anywhere else).

However, last year; I found some pretty interesting things in advanced mode and I posted a guide on the "advance mode" section of these forums (including a mod for "almost" infinite magic).

If you go back a few posts in this same thread (page 1) you'll find a direct link to it.
I know that a lot of us are not really familiar with this whole "hex coding" thing, and it's easy to feel intimidated by advance mode (especially when you open the save file for the first time and all you see is numbers and letters), but my guide is very specific and I included visual references for the things you will be looking for as well as the exact coding you'll use to find them. It is basically a step by step guide.

Hope this helps

Keep on Gaming !!!
Zeraf3000
GG Fan

Previous

Return to Games/cheat requests