castlevania lords of shadow 2

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

castlevania lords of shadow 2

Postby lakell00 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:37 pm

will yall produce codes for this game
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Re: castlevania lords of shadow 2

Postby GameGenieBob » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:27 pm

As usual, can you upload a save with information about it so someone on the team can look into it.
Want to uploaded a save file for us to look at?
Make sure you read this first!

http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4626#p24845

Any saves uploaded with no information will be deleted WITHOUT warning.
GameGenieBob
The One & Only

Postby lakell00 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 pm

ok ill once i get a chance to play it
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2

Postby blakmarvel79 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Anything thats doable. I'll post a save or 2 later tonight.
blakmarvel79
Contributer

Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2

Postby blakmarvel79 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:34 pm

heres a save. At the parm company. No upgrades.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blakmarvel79
Contributer

Postby cloudaven » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:23 pm

blakmarvel79 wrote:heres a save. At the parm company. No upgrades.

Hey man there is a format for submitting saves

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=311
cloudaven
Game Genie Star

Postby Jude35 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:39 pm

I saw that the old Konami code works on this game as well. Giving you god mode, all abilities, etc. I know on the first LOS you guys were able to hack a code that activated the cheats menu and we were able to use them and save our progress as well(which was awesome!) Do you think that maybe something similar to that can be duplicated for LOS 2?
Jude35
GG Fan

Postby misterben » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:46 pm

blakmarvel79 wrote:heres a save. At the parm company. No upgrades.

I uploaded blackmarvel's same save file and attempted to use correct format. I'd like to have max experience so there's less grinding (plus, I hate sequels where the hero loses all his abilities because he took a power nap).

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
BLUS30999
Save Information
At pharmaceutical company
No upgrades
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
misterben

Postby devilmaycrydbt » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:18 pm

any cheats would be wonderful
Proud Game Genie Supporter and Consumer
]Using GG codes to obtain trophies is not cheating. some of us are handicapped. And GG was created to Expand your game experience
~The more you Know~
devilmaycrydbt
Game Genie Star

Postby SkoomaJunkie » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:39 am

Any chance that a save with the Konami Code on could be helpful? I haven't used it, as it disables trophies, and I don't know how any of the parameters work, here. :/

But, it's a pretty kick ass game, and I just read Alucard DLC could be on the way.
Hope some codes come forward.
SkoomaJunkie

Postby devilmaycrydbt » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Anyone get the "relic" DLC from best buy?
i can't seem to find it in game, i re installed game, data, everything.
]Using GG codes to obtain trophies is not cheating. some of us are handicapped. And GG was created to Expand your game experience
~The more you Know~
devilmaycrydbt
Game Genie Star

Postby devilmaycrydbt » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:17 pm

any luck on any codes? unlock all outfits would be nice, the dlc is in the disc, unlocking the premium rare Dracula dlc should be a cinch, considering all that has to be done is "unlocking" it.

this game is highly underrated and will not disappoint you, make sure to turn of QTE's before your first play through, it's to hard on easy with QTE's on, try that on your second play through.
This game will be remembered as a gem that Rating websites just couldn't understand, much like anarchy reigns.
~The more you Know~
devilmaycrydbt
Game Genie Star

Postby jbizzy320413 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 am

yes, I too would very much like to see codes,its been close to a month since you all have did a update,what gives?
Anyway for codes, max exp ,unlock all weapons,max health,or if you can make like a super max health similar to infinite health but not quite,have all skills would be nice,and have them all upgraded maybe,i don't know,who knows,any on e of them would be nice,or all of them <thanx :)
jbizzy320413
GG Fan

Postby icedragoon89 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:06 pm

some skill mastery codes would be awesome if possible not weapon mastery just skill that way weapons can be leveled instantly just in case maxing out hte weapons doesn't read correctly in game like some of the other games that had requirements before level up
icedragoon89

Postby lakell00 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:39 pm

question do i have to play lords of shadow with dlc and mirror of fate to understand this game
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby misterben » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:29 pm

lakell00 wrote:question do i have to play lords of shadow with dlc and mirror of fate to understand this game

It really helps. The game offers a refresher on the previous games, but it can be pretty vague. They're really good games, anyway, and I think you can get a bundle with them both now.
misterben

Postby lakell00 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:25 pm

ya i got the collection that came with mirror of fate n all dlc for the 1st one but i never played the dlc for them
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby lakell00 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:05 pm

does the max ammo code work if so how does it work cuz i think i tried it before n it didnt work
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby lakell00 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:06 pm

also did anyone make codes like no damage for los 2
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby devilmaycrydbt » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:37 am

please, max health or inf items or something, current code needs psn ver. support as well. thank you!! :)
~The more you Know~
devilmaycrydbt
Game Genie Star

Postby lakell00 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:44 pm

yes please gg make more codes for los 1 and 2
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby phoenixseven » Sat May 03, 2014 8:07 am

It would be great to have more codes than just Exp...:( Any plans from the GG team to further develop them?
phoenixseven

Postby ss4gogeta069 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 am

You guys know you're welcome to go into Advanced Mode and write some codes for this game right?
Self-proclaimed resident Vita guru. If you have any questions PM me :-)

Follow me on Twitter @johnfrazarjr and visit me at HackInformer for all your Vita, PS3 and gaming news!

PS2
PS3 - OFW - Latest FW
PS3 - CFW
PS Vita - 3.50 eCFW
PS4
Wii
3DS
DS Lite
ss4gogeta069
Super Saiyan

Postby mr9inchez » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:21 pm

ss4gogeta069 wrote:You guys know you're welcome to go into Advanced Mode and write some codes for this game right?

some of dont know how to use advance mode
mr9inchez
GG Fan

Postby randj89 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:28 am

Hi I found this http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/s ... f-Shadow-2

You would need to register but there are some codes I don't know how to use them though.
randj89

Postby Zeraf3000 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 pm

hey guys

I don't know if there's anyone still playing this game out here, but I could really use some help.

Ok so, I took Gogeta's advise and; trying to take a pro active approach to things, went ahead and adventured myself into advance mode. I gotta clarify though that I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to hex coding, but I like to learn and I've never been afraid of challenges.

Well, long story short;
Using my save file from the first lords of shadow as a comparison point; I managed to actually find the cheats menu that comes within the game itself (the one you normally activate with the infamous "Konami code"). I know many of us have been wondering why the Genie Team didn't include this when they added the game to their data base just like they did with the first one; but I believe (although I could be wrong ) that one of the reasons was because the cheats menu is actually pretty easy to find by yourself (if you're patient enough to look through the entire save in advance mode that is), I mean is not even hidden or anything, is right in plain sight but you have to observe the lines titles very closely.

Now to my point:

I'm pretty sure that, if I; practically a "beginner" in hex, was able to find it, then there's a lot of you out there who have much more experience than me in this, that probably have known about this for a while now.

my question is:

Has anyone been able to activate it and make it work?

The Game Genie team did a wonderful job with the first LoS and somehow managed to activate this same menu without it locking the file and allowing you to save your progress (which was pretty awesome if you ask me)

No matter how much I try or what I do, I just can't seem to make it work.

I've tried changing "false" for "true" on the cheats lines (thats the way it seems to work on the first one - Genie team you can probably confirm if this is true) , putting "enabled" etc etc but nothing seems to have an effect .

So what do you think guys? I'm pretty sure I'm missing something (and probably something really obvious) but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Is there anyone, whether from the community or the genie team themselves (anyone .......please) who have tampered or played with this or any other thing already? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: before anyone asks about offsets and things of that sort. Let me clarify that, as you progress through the game and new lines of data are added to the save, the cheats menu actually moves around so it's never in the same address and that's why I didn't mentioned that info. The first time I found it was right after I finished the tutorial level where you fight the paladin and climb the Titan. At that point, the cheats menu started at line 00002000, second time I found it was when I was at the beginning of the level where Trevor sends you back to your castle (before you get he void sword), at that point the menu moved up to line 0000A790, I'm currently finished with that level, I got the void sword and I'm back to the present, the menu has moved to line 00081420, so as you can see even if I provide the offsets I have found; chances are that, if you're in a different level than me, the menu will be located in a different place in your file

Thank you all in advance
Happy new year to all !!!!
Zeraf3000
GG Fan

Postby Zeraf3000 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:20 pm

ok so... My quest to activate the cheats menu without it locking your file has proven to be a dead end ...... So far.

I'm not giving up yet though, I have requested help from the genie team; and I'm waiting for their answer ....patiently.

However, my work hasn't been completely in vain guys; after sooo many tries and sooo many nights breaking my head becoming familiar with this save, I have found; incidentally, some really cool stuff that is actually very simple to modify in advance mode and actually works!!!

I will be making a post in the community cheats section in the near future (I need to do some more testing to make sure everything I have found so far works consistently throughout the entire game) please just be patient guys, my schedule is very tight right now (I'm actually typing this from my work jeje) and it'll take me a while to post all the info I have found. Consider also that I'm a beginner in terms of hex coding, so don't expect any quick mode codes, but instead; I'll try to very specific and will try to provide step by step instructions; again, be patient.

Once I post the info in the correct section, I'll let you all know.

like I said at the beginning, I will not give up with the cheats menu .... Yet

If I'm able to figure something out about that specifically; I will let you know
Zeraf3000
GG Fan

Postby Zeraf3000 » Thu May 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Ok guys here it is:
http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6847

I have posted some cheats for advance mode for this game.
No quick mode codes though (sorry I'm still in the process of learning how to do those), but the info I posted there is very detailed so you shouldn't have any problems
Zeraf3000
GG Fan

Postby lakell00 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:54 pm

@zera thanks man for the codes
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby Zeraf3000 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Not a problem brother
I really hope that someone can come up with a way to make quick codes though. It would simplify things a lot
Zeraf3000
GG Fan

Postby lakell00 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:59 pm

well u broke down advance mode in simple terms so in my opinion its good to understand
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby Kitsune » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Zeraf3000 wrote:Not a problem brother
I really hope that someone can come up with a way to make quick codes though. It would simplify things a lot

Perhaps I can be of some assistance. Looking at your guide, I think I may be able to make some Quick Codes for you guys.

I do have some questions:

When you search for that particular string of ASCII, is that the first you encounter that specific string? Or do you have to find that String twice or three times or more before you edit?

If I have any more questions I will edit this post, or make a new one.
rangeraragorn wrote:In my opinion, if you don’t contribute, you shouldn’t be complaining.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby Zeraf3000 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Hello Kitsune and thank you for your answer.

Actually, as I mentioned in the guide, it has to be the first string.
The one thing with this, is that some strings are very similar in the words they use so it has to be the specific string name I show in the guide and it has to be the first one you find with that specific name.

For example:
if we look at weapons mastery section which is the first section of my guide:
When modifying the shadow whip mastery level

When looking for string :TRAVELER_BOOK_SKILLS_SHADOW_MASTERY_LEVEL to modify you weapon mastery you have to make sure you modify the very first string you find with that specific name, because there's another string somewhere in there that says something like this :

TRAVELER_BOOK_SKILLS_SHADOW_MASTERY (the keyword here is the word "LEVEL" which is not included in this string)

From there you have that the combination of code "4C455645" equals' to the word "level" in this particular save and that's why you have to look for the value 0x4C455645 as shown in my guide.

Hope that helps

Regards!!
Zeraf3000
GG Fan

Postby Kitsune » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Am I correct in assuming that you want everything you listed as a Quick Code? Is there anything else?

Also, I edited your Tutorial Topic and removed everything relating to Trophies. If it locks a Trophy, then good. Game Genie is not to be used for Trophy Hunting. And giving tips on doing a workaround is a big no-no. Keep that in mind for future reference.
rangeraragorn wrote:In my opinion, if you don’t contribute, you shouldn’t be complaining.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby Zeraf3000 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:24 am

Kitsune wrote:Am I correct in assuming that you want everything you listed as a Quick Code? Is there anything else?

Also, I edited your Tutorial Topic and removed everything relating to Trophies. If it locks a Trophy, then good. Game Genie is not to be used for Trophy Hunting. And giving tips on doing a workaround is a big no-no. Keep that in mind for future reference.

First of all thank you again for your response.

Yes, I know that GG has a big "no trophy related codes" rule and trust me I tried really hard to abide by this. I myself am NOT a trophy hunter at all (I mentioned this in my original post) and actually, none of the mods I posted will give you an instant trophy or anything , I just kinda thought that it would be polite of me to warn those who DO like trophies about it, but don't worry it won't happen again; sorry.

Second
Anything that you or anyone can come up with would be greatly appreciated brother.

If it's possible to make quick codes for everything I posted then Great!!! But if not that's fine too and I appreciate your effort.

I do want to clarify something though (if I may)

While I do thank and value a fellow gamer's help, I think the word "want" is being used a little bit strong here (it sounds like I'm demanding things, which I'm not). My comment was more oriented to the fact that IT WOULD BE GREAT if someone with a better understanding of this than me (such as yourself), could use the info I gathered and condense it into quick codes so that we don't have to be modifying single strings one by one.

Trust me I understand that coding is not that easy, otherwise; anyone would do it right? I just wish I had the time to properly learn hex coding and do this kinda stuff myself to help out others like you guys do; which is why you all have my respect in that sense.

Anywho.... Thanks again for your response Kitsune and if you have any other questions about my guide please feel free to ask. I'll try my best to assist you in any way I can
Zeraf3000
GG Fan

Postby Kitsune » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:54 am

Want, need, and anything in between is basically the same thing in my book. I understood what you were requesting, and hoping for.

And I can, very easily, make some QC for you guys. I will get them done tomorrow.

Also, if you wish to learn about QC Creation, there are some good tutorials on here. You may also add me on Skype, and I can go over this with you, specifically this game, so you would be able to understand it better. Not to mention, the other moderators are on Skype as well, so there is help usually at all times of the day and night.

My Skype name is "windgale2" so feel free to add me if you want.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Postby Zeraf3000 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:48 am

I have actually been invited already by Gogeta before thank you very much brother.
Like I said, my problem is with time; I don't have much this days (that's why it took me about 4 months to post the codes). But if I have the chance I'll definitely join.

I have been studying the tutorials you're talking about for a while now.
I think I understand the basics but I haven't really tried to make any codes because honestly I don't feel ready since I only really do this in my spare time.
Actually I tried to create something for this game at very beginning but with no success (which is why I decided to create the guide for advance mode instead)
I guess once I see your codes, I'll realize if I was on the right track jeje.

Once again thank you so much for your help !!!
Zeraf3000
GG Fan

Postby PikaFiend » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:12 am

Well, I'll use the Shadow Whip skill level as an example. And keep in mind, this might not work for the game, I don't know the way it writes its saves. Anyway...

1000D8D4 00000033 would be it. Kitsune will probably correct me somehow, but that's basically what it'll look like.
"Insanity is just a state of mind." ~ Capt. B.F. "Hawkeye" Pierce
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Postby lakell00 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:49 pm

can anyone make a code that edits the mastery percent of a skill to 98% for each skill
lakell00
Game Genie Icon

Postby Kitsune » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:19 pm

lakell00 wrote:can anyone make a code that edits the mastery percent of a skill to 98% for each skill

Why 98%? It looks to me that some Trophies would pop if such a code were made, so I will have to say no.

However, I am finishing up the codes I was making from before. I have just been testing the save make sure I had no issues. They will be up soon.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Next

Return to Games/cheat requests