DIABLO 3

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Re: DIABLO 3

Postby Prpapi22 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:12 am

I redownloaded the game from store, erased all patches from ps3, followed the list on how to downgrade to 1.00 and my character's stats was able to be modified.
Prpapi22

Postby PsychoBaBas » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:17 am

OK, Ive changed my paragon level to 100 but I am getting 0 legendaries. Anybody else experiencing this? Magic find is over 500%.

I played for 3 hours straight and got 0 legendaries!
PsychoBaBas
GG Fan

Postby Kuttie69 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:54 am

dughug wrote:
Kuttie69 wrote:If You downloaded the game before the update.. Simply Delete it then redownload it from your Download list... It should be Version 1.0 after download then apply codes and it will work.. OFFLINE ONLY

Ugh! What were talking about is if the new conversion codes work with what type of game you have, disc or download. Unfortunately i have the download. I cant simply delete a patch like the disc guys can and apply the gg cheats. I un fortunately have to delete the whole game if i updated to 1.02. Which takes like half a work day to wait for. So yes, not convenient. I will not buy a digital download if i can helpit.[/quo

I am not saying delete the patch. Delete the GAME from your games folder.. Then go to your PSN icon, Accounts, Download list. Then redownload the game back to your PS3. Once complete it will tell you that a new version of the game is available hit cancel, it will log you out of the PSN but you will be able to play the game and you can apply any code you want. i am doing it currently... I downloaded the game I don't have the disc. Once I am ready I will update, and it will put my stats back to normal but I will still have all my weapons..
Kuttie69
GG Fan

Postby Kuttie69 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:55 am

And it shouldn't take a half a day to download, mine only took 20 mins
Kuttie69
GG Fan

Postby dughug » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Kuttie69 wrote:And it shouldn't take a half a day to download, mine only took 20 mins

Depends on what isp service you purchase. I, unfortunately cannot afford the fastest. You good sir, should feel grateful for such fast service.
dughug
GG Fan

Postby Kuttie69 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:00 pm

dughug wrote:
Kuttie69 wrote:And it shouldn't take a half a day to download, mine only took 20 mins

Depends on what isp service you purchase. I, unfortunately cannot afford the fastest. You good sir, should feel grateful for such fast service.

Wasn't trying to put you down
Kuttie69
GG Fan

Postby dughug » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Kuttie69 wrote:
dughug wrote:

Wasn't trying to put you down

Ok cool couldn't tell
dughug
GG Fan

Postby Verun » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:03 pm

I got the digital download version and can use all codes fine as it's not auto patched in any way. I'm still on 1.0 after it finished installing and I'm not letting it update by just pressing O at the update notification screen.

No problems at all there. Great fun too.
Verun
GG Fan

Postby jonathan777 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:15 pm

tru209 wrote:max gold, potions, jewels etc seem to be working fine...

BTW here my post patch save files. 100% legit for game genie staff only.. it is password encrypted and i ask the staff to keep it that way since it is mostly legit and has a ton of legendary and sets that I'd like to keep under wraps until you all can use the codes for something! ill send the pass to a staff member!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kfh4a ... tchars.rar

I have one like that on my back up all legendaries in the game better than that one probably i dont know why you post yours with password
jonathan777
Senior GG Member

Postby lcd » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:49 pm

can anyone or will gamgenie makes health potion modifier for the 3 keys and the 3 organs?
lcd

Postby dughug » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:26 pm

jonathan777 wrote:
tru209 wrote:max gold, potions, jewels etc seem to be working fine...

BTW here my post patch save files. 100% legit for game genie staff only.. it is password encrypted and i ask the staff to keep it that way since it is mostly legit and has a ton of legendary and sets that I'd like to keep under wraps until you all can use the codes for something! ill send the pass to a staff member!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kfh4a ... tchars.rar

I have one like that on my back up all legendaries in the game better than that one probably i dont know why you post yours with password

Not like these saves can't be found elsewhere.
dughug
GG Fan

Postby drake4169 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 am

I don't know if anyone noticed or it has already been asked but the codes don't work for me if I only have 1 character.. And after i apply the codes, i have a weird pink thing hanging above my character in the main menu where you can select your quest and stuff.. It seems it only works for the other characters but not the 1st one and the weird thing that appears over their head only applies to the 1st character..
drake4169

Postby GenieLamp » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Which cheats are you using as we have many... :)
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Postby drake4169 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 pm

I just used the max stats on him specifically the dex and vitality only. Only the 1st characters have those.. the rest of the characters dont get them. I'll put up a picture of it when I get home. The codes don't work only the 1st characters whether its the gem cheat, stat cheat or the crafting ones.

Here's the photo of my Barbarian:
drake4169

Postby rykker » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:36 am

Hi guys,
I saw some discussion on this subject earlier in the thread, but it fizzled-out.

I am wondering if a code will be possible at some point in the future for unlocking all of the game modes corresponding to your clvl/Paragon lvl.
I know advancement to each successive mode requires killing Diablo in the prior mode, and is level-dependent.
Skills are also level-dependent, and when you apply the lvl 60 GG code to a lvl 2 character, all skill slots are unlocked.
But the Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno modes are not, even on a character well into its Paragon levels.

Is such a code possible?

Also, just for curiosity's sake, does a Blacksmith Plan exist for Natalya's set?
I've have everything except for the boots, so far, but a set plan would also be nice.
rykker

Postby drake4169 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:11 pm

-Bump-

Still no answer to my question..
drake4169

Postby OmegaDevil » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:07 pm

lcd wrote:can anyone or will gamgenie makes health potion modifier for the 3 keys and the 3 organs?

I'm waiting for these codes as well. Can someone post the item ID's for the 3 keys and 3 organs so I can go to advance mode replace the potion ID's for the keys and organs.
OmegaDevil
GG Fan

Postby lcd » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:35 pm

OmegaDevil wrote:
lcd wrote:can anyone or will gamgenie makes health potion modifier for the 3 keys and the 3 organs?

I'm waiting for these codes as well. Can someone post the item ID's for the 3 keys and 3 organs so I can go to advance mode replace the potion ID's for the keys and organs.

Key of Terror E6 F2 77 F7
Key of Hate 8A F1 6F 3F
Key of Destruction BC 8C 25 BF

Vengeful Eye CC F7 25 77
Devil's Fang 77 48 8D D9
Writhing Spine D0 96 45 93

---------------------------------------

found these on page 6, hope you can make a health potion modifier for these?
lcd

Postby hades20 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:43 am

Does anyone know where to find item Ids and weapon ids
hades20
Game Genie Addict

Postby OmegaDevil » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:31 pm

lcd wrote:found these on page 6, hope you can make a health potion modifier for these?

Thanks! I was able to successfully obtain the keys.
OmegaDevil
GG Fan

Postby lcd » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:57 pm

OmegaDevil wrote:
lcd wrote:found these on page 6, hope you can make a health potion modifier for these?

Thanks! I was able to successfully obtain the keys.

can you make code for the health potion modifier for the keys?
lcd

Postby OmegaDevil » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 am

Hey lcd, I'm sorry but I don't know how to make codes for the GG but by reading the different posts here I was able to get the items in advanced mode.

Here is a step by step of what I did to get the keys in advanced mode. Remember to back up your save before attempting this and make sure to have potions in your character inventory.

Step 1: Find your character in advanced mode by looking at the file name at the top. It will be a series of letters and numbers and ends in .HRO and the name of your character should apper in the Data (ASCII) column. This is only if you have more than one character.
D3 GameGenie1.jpg

Step 2: Type the potion modifier location 0x070804 in the search box at the bottom and click find.
D3 GameGenie2.jpg

Step 3: Once you find the location (highlighted in blue) you skip the first byte which has a 15 and enter the item ID you want in the next 4 bytes. In this picture I entered the item ID for the Key of Terror which is E6 F2 77 F7. After entering the item ID click apply and it should appear in your inventory when you load your save. Don't forget to transfer your save back to your PS3.
D3 GameGenie3.jpg

I would then load up my character and make sure the item was in my inventory and then quit the game so the game autosaves and copy the save back on to the GG usb and repeat steps 1-3 for the other keys or organs. This should technically work for other items and weapons. Once you have the items you want you can then use the max item GG codes. Hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OmegaDevil
GG Fan

Postby lcd » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:33 am

@omegadevil, thanks for this, will try these steps you've provided.

hopefully gg can also incorporate these cheats to their database so those who are not familiar with advance mode won't have a hard time.

edit: manage to get all keys and organs already using advance mode, thanks
lcd

Postby OmegaDevil » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:29 am

lcd wrote:@omegadevil, thanks for this, will try these steps you've provided.

hopefully gg can also incorporate these cheats to their database so those who are not familiar with advance mode won't have a hard time.

edit: manage to get all keys and organs already using advance mode, thanks

You're welcome! All I need now is the gibbering gemstone ID. I've been farming that stone for over 2 hours in the caverns of frost and the boss still hasn't appeared.
OmegaDevil
GG Fan

Postby hades20 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:52 am

i wish i knew the weapon id's and item id's does anyone know where to find them
hades20
Game Genie Addict

Postby OmegaDevil » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:08 pm

hades20 wrote:i wish i knew the weapon id's and item id's does anyone know where to find them

This was posted on page 9.

iNvRG wrote:I updated the list of ID codes for anyone who could use them.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/71poz0egyb3up ... 20Data.txt
OmegaDevil
GG Fan

Postby hades20 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Thank you
hades20
Game Genie Addict

Postby PatrickBatman » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:26 pm

I used the quick code for 999,999,999 gold and I wish I hadn't, cause now I just have too much gold, so later I found my gold and edited it down, every way I edit it seems to corrupt my file, resulting in all my challenges being reset.So could someone try making a quick code for a low amount of gold?

*Edit
Never mind, I fixed it a while back.
Last edited by PatrickBatman on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PatrickBatman

Postby SoulverJ » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Im just curious, If I was to have X amount of health potions in my inventory to X amount of health modifier codes

would I have a plan for each, or just 1 plan for all those potions spent?
SoulverJ

Postby PatrickBatman » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:29 pm

SoulverJ wrote:Im just curious, If I was to have X amount of health potions in my inventory to X amount of health modifier codes

I'm pretty sure it changes the ID of the potions to the ID of something else, so if you have 87 potions you will have 87 of whatever you modified your potions into. But if you're asking if you can have 5 potions and use 5 different potion modifier codes at once, no you can't.
Last edited by PatrickBatman on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PatrickBatman

Postby SoulverJ » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:03 am

PatrickBatman wrote:
SoulverJ wrote:Im just curious, If I was to have X amount of health potions in my inventory to X amount of health modifier codes

I'm pretty sure it changes the ID of the potions to the ID of something else, so if you have 87 potions you will have 87 of whatever your modified your potions into. But if you're asking if you can have 5 potions and use 5 different potion modifier codes at once, no you can't.

So then theres no faster way to use the GG Plan codes, except for one at a time?
SoulverJ

Postby PatrickBatman » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:14 pm

SoulverJ wrote:
PatrickBatman wrote:

I'm pretty sure it changes the ID of the potions to the ID of something else, so if you have 87 potions you will have 87 of whatever your modified your potions into. But if you're asking if you can have 5 potions and use 5 different potion modifier codes at once, no you can't.

So then theres no faster way to use the GG Plan codes, except for one at a time?

Well you could use advanced mode, and the link that an above user posted https://www.dropbox.com/s/71poz0egyb3up ... 20Data.txt , that has the ID for all the gems and a lot of plans, you can get a lot of different gems and change each one into a different plan.
PatrickBatman

Postby SoulverJ » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 am

That could work, and would be somewhat faster, would you happen to know the offset for the gems?
SoulverJ

Postby dirtyrockers » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:04 am

just bought gamegenie.

i've got a question.

if i make a character lvl 60... does the stats change as well? or only the lvl of the character? (will it be a actual lvl 60 char?)
dirtyrockers

Postby GameGenieBob » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:25 am

There may be some games out there that will change the stats with the level, but generally if you just edit the level then only the level will change.
Want to uploaded a save file for us to look at?
Make sure you read this first!

http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4626#p24845

Any saves uploaded with no information will be deleted WITHOUT warning.
GameGenieBob
The One & Only

Postby cantaco » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:56 pm

have a save that has 3 item that tak me 4 hours to get on my save if i give them to you can you make some codes
the items names are Black mushroom wirt's bell those were easy to get here the hard one gibbering gemstone thats what tak hours

im asking for max codes so i dot have to kill my self agin for these item if any one has a max code thay what me to test i'll do it for max no mater if i lose any data
GAME GENIE ROCK'S Image
cantaco
GG Fan

Postby hades20 » Mon May 26, 2014 10:24 am

can you change your charter lvl that is hardcore with cheats or edit thourgh avd.
hades20
Game Genie Addict

Postby Bananamonkey29 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Doe's anyone know or have the Id's for these 2 Legendary Weapons. if you have found them please share the ID codes thanks :P :ugeek:

01. Shard of Hate
02. Thunderfury Blessed Blade

PS I have Skycutter Angle sword if anyone wants the 4 digit code for potion Mod
MauriceJB
Bananamonkey29
Senior GG Member

Postby Rimlick the Mighty » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 am

quick question: does the paragon code still work, the game is still only in patch 1.02 but the paragon 100 code doesnt work for me now.
Rimlick the Mighty
Senior GG Member

Postby Bananamonkey29 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Rimlick the Mighty wrote:quick question: does the paragon code still work, the game is still only in patch 1.02 but the paragon 100 code doesnt work for me now.

You have to wait until your Level 60 bar is fully turned blue before the Level 100 Paragon code will work. Keep playing until you have fully reach Max Level 60.
MauriceJB
Bananamonkey29
Senior GG Member

PreviousNext

Return to Games/cheat requests