DIABLO 3

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

DIABLO 3

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:16 am

So i know Diablo 3 is going to be a hard game to play one you get to INFERNO MODE cause i played millions of hours on the PC version of it.. Now i've seen videos of ppl getting there you know what kicked out of them on the PS3 version of it hehehe and man it looks freaking awesome..

To you GAME GENIE guys plz give us cheats for this game so we can have fun with it before we get hour hands on GTA5 plz
Cause to tell you guys the truth on September 17th R.I.P SOCIAL LIFE

For Diablo 3 codes

Max 60 and level paragon if possible
Max - Gold
max - Radiant Star Amethyst
Max - Marquise Amethyst
Max - Radiant Star Emerald
Max - Marquise Emerald
Max - Radiant Star Ruby
Max - Marquise Ruby
Max - Radiant Star Topaz
Max - Marquise Topaz
Max - Inventory Space
Max - Bank Space
Max - Health
Max - Stamina
Max - Magic
Infinite - Discipline and Hatred

I dunno what else to add cause the armor does it self in game, i dunno if you guys can do something with the armor or something awesome like that.. They finally going to release the game tomorrow and we can finally do something with it, unlike the PC version of the game.. I'm prying to the Gods that you guys do something really awesome with the game before GTA5 comes out, and always thanks to everyone that works HARD of these games for us gamers to the Game Genie guys :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ouroboros on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Re: DIABLO 3

Postby method4ever » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:58 am

I hope we get some of the codes above! Picking up my copy after work and can't wait to finally get my Fiancee into the game!
Pre-orders:
PC: BF 4
PS3: KH 1.5 HD, GTA 5
WiiU: Batman:AO, Wind Waker HD
PS4: NFS: Rivals, Killzone, Watch Dogs
Xbox 1: KI, BF4
Current System Pre-orders: PS4 & Xbox 1
method4ever
Contributer

Postby CherryIcee » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:38 am

I'd HUGELY appreciate a Magic Find code!! The others would be great too, but I'd love to be able to run through a level and have tons of Legendaries drop (even if most aren't that great lol.)
Check out my retro games channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/retrogameclips
CherryIcee
Contributer

Postby cloudaven » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Game Name: Diablo lll
Game ID: BLUS31188-AUTOSAVE
Save Info:
Completion: 3 missions complete
gold: 3327
Character lvl 5
Note: fresh unmoded save

save file link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
cloudaven
Game Genie Star

Postby Sterling Archer » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 pm

360/Xbox One: CMaggotbone
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper <---My Blu-Ray Collection

Sterling Archer
Game Genie Icon

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 pm

People already playing it with Infinite health and Infinite Magic powers and all that sweet stuff dammit hehe i already beat the game a million times on PC now its time to have super fun and i thank you God for not locking the savedata.. Can't wait for them codes/cheats
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:15 pm

It is very sad compared to my PC DH :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby cloudaven » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 am

Ouroboros wrote:So i know Diablo 3 is going to be a hard game to play one you get to INFERNO MODE cause i played millions of hours on the PC version of it.. Now i've seen videos of ppl getting there you know what kicked out of them on the PS3 version of it hehehe and man it looks freaking awesome..

To you GAME GENIE guys plz give us cheats for this game so we can have fun with it before we get hour hands on GTA5 plz
Cause to tell you guys the truth on September 17th R.I.P SOCIAL LIFE

For Diablo 3 codes

Max 60 and level paragon if possible
Max - Gold
max - Radiant Star Amethyst
Max - Marquise Amethyst
Max - Radiant Star Emerald
Max - Marquise Emerald
Max - Radiant Star Ruby
Max - Marquise Ruby
Max - Radiant Star Topaz
Max - Marquise Topaz
Max - Inventory Space
Max - Bank Space
Max - Health
Max - Stamina
Max - Magic
Infinite - Discipline and Hatred

I dunno what else to add cause the armor does it self in game, i dunno if you guys can do something with the armor or something awesome like that.. They finally going to release the game tomorrow and we can finally do something with it, unlike the PC version of the game.. I'm prying to the Gods that you guys do something really awesome with the game before GTA5 comes out, and always thanks to everyone that works HARD of these games for us gamers to the Game Genie guys :mrgreen:

dont forget about-

unlimited rage
unlimited magic power
drop percentage rate increase OF LEGENDARY ITEMS

ITEMS:

Paragon glory's

CRAFTING ITEMS:

BLACKSMITH PLANS
blacksmith tomes
artisian pages
Subtle Essence
FALLEN TOOTH
SHIMMERING ESSENCE
LIZARD EYE
WISHFUL ESSENCE
ENCRUSTED HOOF
EQUSITE ESSENCE
Iridescent Tear
DEMONIC ESSENCE
FIREY BRIMSTONE
PAGES OF TRAINING
cloudaven
Game Genie Star

Postby cloudaven » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:47 am

I CANT WAIT TO PUT THESE ITEMS IN MY GAME LOL

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blacksmith-plan/
cloudaven
Game Genie Star

Postby cloudaven » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:53 am

Too bad i cant upload my ps3 characters to battlenet yet
cloudaven
Game Genie Star

Postby method4ever » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:00 am

You can't upload your character to battlenet because this version has nothing to do with battlenet/doesn't use battlenet to play online. I'm following hoping something will be posted, I wouldn't mind instantly being 60 again instead of grinding like on the pc but hey at least my other half now plays :-)
Pre-orders:
method4ever
Contributer

Postby cloudaven » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:57 am

no joke man but finding the legendaries is kinda fun i hope we can increase the legendary find percentage or even be able to hex edit our items like on white knight chronicles II
cloudaven
Game Genie Star

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:32 am

All we doing is waiting now.. Haven't stop playing it sense yesterday and looking good so far. It'll be even better with codes/cheats, i tried it on HARD MODE and got my you know what beat out of me hehe :lol: it was fun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby method4ever » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:11 am

You're lucky! I didn't get home until around 7 and then had to help a friend troubleshoot his PC and finish my homework which in the end gave me like 30 minutes to play... ( only lvl 3 ) mainly because I had to work in the morning. Lol, I am really looking forward to this weekend!
Pre-orders:
method4ever
Contributer

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:29 am

cloudaven wrote:I CANT WAIT TO PUT THESE ITEMS IN MY GAME LOL

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blacksmith-plan/

Yes my brother all of the sweet stuff hehe we are waiting for greatness
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Diablo 3

Postby griggrig » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 pm

yup, i'd like some codes for diablo 3 if possible. money, and maybe FAST regen of mana, fury, hatred and whatnot, but not health. i don't want a god char, but i want to have fun without farming(stupidest thing ever)
griggrig

Re: Diablo 3

Postby tru209 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Gold should be the only editable thing in D3 for console, some must not realize how the GG works, it edits the save state not a continual add n in game, beyonf money it should be all just like NBA2k13 Saves no advance mode and gold only, THATS IF GG will even allow that since the game is online/single player intertwined
tru209
GG Fan

Postby tru209 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:17 pm

SMH... Realistically, none of this should and i and hope will not happen, Regardless if you played countless hours some players, myself included have waited for the console version. Therefore I do not see GG making anything BUT max gold and even that if your lucky!
tru209
GG Fan

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:23 pm

tru209 wrote:SMH... Realistically, none of this should and i and hope will not happen, Regardless if you played countless hours some players, myself included have waited for the console version. Therefore I do not see GG making anything BUT max gold and even that if your lucky!

Well from the way your talking, it kills everyone's hope tours GG smh we are hoping that they bring the best out of Diablo 3 like seriously or i'll give up, i got a lots of friends to buy the GG and now they are just waiting...
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 pm

OMG Nightmare Mode on MASTER V is no hell nooo.. Smh this is crazy :twisted:
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby cloudaven » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:32 pm

you know i see no reason why the game genie gods wouldnt break the game wide open.
1st the game isnt a competive multiplayer
2nd even if all they did was do unlimited gold and unlock advance mode tons of players would be all over this game trying to make cheats.
3rd i know a few of the game genie gods have played diablo and hated the auction house on pc so they would want every one to have fun
4th I personally will do my damdest to find hex values even if they only unlock advanced mode
5th @tru209 why would you hate and spit bad juju toward what could be the most awesome thing blizzard has ever done for the players.
and finally only time will tell and obviously the gamegenie gods always seem to go with the majority of requests for games and this week it seems to be the top of the list so far from what i can tell
cloudaven
Game Genie Star

Postby cloudaven » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 pm

dude any difficulty on master v is anally devestating
cloudaven
Game Genie Star

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:10 am

cloudaven wrote:you know i see no reason why the game genie gods wouldnt break the game wide open.
1st the game isnt a competive multiplayer
2nd even if all they did was do unlimited gold and unlock advance mode tons of players would be all over this game trying to make cheats.
3rd i know a few of the game genie gods have played diablo and hated the auction house on pc so they would want every one to have fun
4th I personally will do my damdest to find hex values even if they only unlock advanced mode
5th @tru209 why would you hate and spit bad juju toward what could be the most awesome thing blizzard has ever done for the players.
and finally only time will tell and obviously the gamegenie gods always seem to go with the majority of requests for games and this week it seems to be the top of the list so far from what i can tell

GO GG GODS!!... :D
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby method4ever » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:54 am

Well I know the GG gods are hard at work and this isn't easy but maybe we can get some confirmation as to whether or not they are working on the game?

Side-note: thanks for reviving game genie, I remember the day my dad got me one for my NES. Was so much simpler then!
Pre-orders:
method4ever
Contributer

Postby method4ever » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:18 am

Also, if the Game Genie team is able to break the encryption(which I know they are more than capable of!) I would be more than glad to search for codes in the hex values. I have a background in programming with C++, Visual Basic, Java, etc. so again once the encryption has been broken I will attempt to help making codes as well! :)
Pre-orders:
method4ever
Contributer

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:27 am

tru209 wrote:Gold should be the only editable thing in D3 for console, some must not realize how the GG works, it edits the save state not a continual add n in game, beyonf money it should be all just like NBA2k13 Saves no advance mode and gold only, THATS IF GG will even allow that since the game is online/single player intertwined

tru209 you really don't want any codes/cheats for Diablo 3 huh -_____- well you can play OFFLINE if you want, but plz don't be posting post's like this cause you discourage ppl from buying the GG and i'm sure GG wouldn't like that at all, GG wants ppl to buy there product and be happy with it not to read your type of msgs.. Smh look what GG did to Dragon's Dogma, they made the game way more fun then what it was, and because of it i'm almost up to my 700 hours in game and just missing 1 trophie smh and no the game has online value as of the AH... The console version is not like the PC version in any freaking way at all.. You have to play and play for freaking hours and hours just to get a good piece of armor or weapon, that gets tired and boring as hell smh in the PC version we have the AH where you can find and buy anything you want to make it easy for your self in game.. I feel a different vibe coming from you and sense your feeling that way, just go to the PC version then and you'll be all cool..
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby method4ever » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:41 am

tru209 wrote:Gold should be the only editable thing in D3 for console, some must not realize how the GG works, it edits the save state not a continual add n in game, beyonf money it should be all just like NBA2k13 Saves no advance mode and gold only, THATS IF GG will even allow that since the game is online/single player intertwined

Why do you consider gold acceptable and not level modifications or stat modifications? That makes no sense, if gold is acceptable you could simply buy the gear you want... anyways they could change the characters level, stats, gold, etc. there are so many options! Yes this is a single player/multiplayer game but tell me how does modifying your level/stats impact other players online? You aren't PVPing nor are you making it any different than if you had a level 60 already. Creating codes for this game in no way adversely affect the game/people playing it, if anything it helps people like me who do not have as much time anymore to enjoy the game and continue playing. If you don't want GG codes for Diablo 3 DON'T USE THEM, no one is holding a gun to your head but it is hypocritical for you to want to use a gold code but not want any other codes created and consider other codes unacceptable. Let us have our fun, we are not harming you by using this, this isn't PSO and there definitely isn't any Barubary here(maybe someone will get that reference?).

Secondly GG is very open minded and will allow whatever they can, its moreso a matter of if they can find the values and ensure the integrity of the file. GG cares a lot about quality control unlike other companies who post codes without testing them and end up harming/corrupting your save data.
Pre-orders:
method4ever
Contributer

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:46 am

Hahahahaaa :lol: Happy that this awesome person jumped in my game, and guess what he had no trophies unlocked and damnnnnnn look at his STATS dammit.. I was playing on Nightmare (Master V) and he wasn't even getting scratched one bit hehe awesome.. Proof that awesome ool on PS3 has modded there savedata somehow and look at the awesome results that it bring.. Whoever you are awesome guy, you made my day of believing.. GG GODS love ya man make us happy
FREAKING AWESOMENESS
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby method4ever » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:36 am

That is so promising!
Pre-orders:
method4ever
Contributer

Postby cloudaven » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:03 am

Game title: Diablo 3
Game ID: BLUS31188-AUTOSAVE
Game Save Info: Level 19 Demon Hunter, Lvl 6 Barbarian
Gold:10 mil+
Legendary items: 2 Chest 1 helm
Jewels: 1 chipped amethyst

Link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Game Genie lamp said the more saves the better
cloudaven
Game Genie Star

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:10 am

I'll be posting a savedata every time i level up 5 times..
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby tru209 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:13 am

All in all ill post my file wit 3 bill, I'm still an advocate of cheating, ill support it fully
tru209
GG Fan

Postby tru209 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:17 am

cloudaven wrote:look at this guy lol really...@tru209 you are completely wrong there is no competitive edge to this game the is no competitive multiplayer aspect to Diablo 3 it is coop nothing about this game screams competitive and this game has no competitive nature so how can the game genie team go against any rules its made when this game clearly doesnt break a one.

Having the best character is competitive, competition can come from anything when placed against another person, as I said I already looked at the files, and have begun the process of editing a save file, I am still and advocate of cheating..
tru209
GG Fan

Postby method4ever » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 am

As much as I have laughed reading the last few posts lets keep this clean and about Diablo 3 codes/wants so that this topic doesn't get closed :)
Pre-orders:
method4ever
Contributer

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:33 am

cloudaven wrote:look at this guy lol really...@tru209 you are completely wrong there is no competitive edge to this game the is no competitive multiplayer aspect to Diablo 3 it is coop nothing about this game screams competitive and this game has no competitive nature so how can the game genie team go against any rules its made when this game clearly doesnt break a one.

Good words there buddy.. Some ppl just don't understand at all.. They see "Oh no, no cheating on the console version of Diablo 3" smh ppl these days.. I already put my prayers down and wishes for GG to bring the awesomeness out of the game.
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby method4ever » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:41 am

Back on topic! So what cheats do you want to see in diablo 3? I personally am hoping for max level, max paragon level, ability to increase stats to whatever we desire (ie: Dex - 99, hp 38,000), change weapon stats/convert stored weapons into whatever weapon we want, and max gold. :-D
Pre-orders:
method4ever
Contributer

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:58 am

method4ever wrote:Back on topic! So what cheats do you want to see in diablo 3? I personally am hoping for max level, max paragon level, ability to increase stats to whatever we desire (ie: Dex - 99, hp 38,000), change weapon stats/convert stored weapons into whatever weapon we want, and max gold. :-D

Same here.. And all of the above from where the post started hehe man 11 ppl on my friends list are waiting for greatness
Ouroboros
Game Genie Addict

Postby GenieLamp » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 am

Keep the noise down you lot, I'm trying to get some Diablo III cheats!

Seriously, deep breath and relax people. Everyone's entitled to their opinion (as long as doesn't contradict mine) ;)
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Postby tru209 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 am

If you need help genie lemme kno idk if cake is workin on it but ill help too.
tru209
GG Fan

Postby GenieLamp » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:24 am

All we need is saves at the moment so we can do some testing. hey can be placed in the Saves section OR PM me a link. Will need stats too for the save :)

As for Cake, we've put him back in his box where it's safer for everyone :)
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Next

Return to Games/cheat requests