DIABLO 3

Is there a game or cheat you'd like to see? Ask here!

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Re: DIABLO 3

Postby Bananamonkey29 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:22 pm

iNvRG wrote:
Rimlick the Mighty wrote:
iNvRG wrote:
Yes the EXP gear does work very well I got a level 60 WD in less than an hour. I also have pretty much unlimited resources on my DH so running through maps power leveling is super easy.
where can i edit my resources, my Wiz would def benefit from that
You can't directly edit resources in the save as far as I can tell. I just made rings with like 300+ discipline and another ring with 30 Hatred regen per second. I can't remember if there is any gear that has Arcane regen but I know the codes for arcane on crit hits and maximum arcane. I could make rings for all the classes.

Hello and Can you re-upload your Dropbox link with the Id codes because when clicking on link it reads ERROR 404 Page Can Not be Found
MauriceJB
Bananamonkey29
Senior GG Member

Postby Daza88 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Hey guys I was just wondering if you didn't update your game to patch 1.02 and left it on patch 1.00 or 1.01 and you have moded your stats would the stats still be moded in reaper of souls or would they go back to normal?
Daza88

Postby Bananamonkey29 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Don't Know but read on a webpage somewhere that if you Modded the first game Reaper of soul Will not let you carry over anything modded and restarts you over from Lvl 1.
MauriceJB
Bananamonkey29
Senior GG Member

Postby Daza88 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Hey guys I just got back from work and switched on diablo and there's a new update for it version 1.03 just wanted to know if anyone knows if they have patched/added anything for it or is it just to get ready for reaper of souls.
Daza88

Postby Bidibini » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:41 am

Hello,

just asking, are you going to make the 1.03 save to 1.00 ?

have a nice day
Bidibini

Postby Daza88 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:02 am

Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that version 1.03 won't let you mod any gear as I have just tryed to mod some gear but when I load up my save the modded gear don't show up.
Daza88

Postby Bidibini » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Hello again,

I found out an old save of mine, 1.00 with modded things on it, it worked when I deleted the patch, BUT, yes there is one, I can't play with my mods online with my friends, I had funny things like crazy exp rings and such.
I'm looking out for something like there are on the game genie :

Save 1.xx to 1.00 or 1.01 or 1.02, the same for 1.03 patch.

Have a nice night/day
Bidibini

Postby Bananamonkey29 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:37 pm

Doe's anyone know the Health Potion Mod ID and the Crafting Blacksmith and Jew IDs as well. would be great if someone helped me out with this.
MauriceJB
Bananamonkey29
Senior GG Member

Postby hades20 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:32 am

is the max crafting codes working
hades20
Game Genie Addict

Postby Bananamonkey29 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:26 pm

hades20 wrote:is the max crafting codes working

Yes the Max Crafting code doe's work but you need to have 1 of each before applying the code. I was asking for the Item ID numbers to modify potions in Advance Mode. But never mind because i already found potion mod code. Potion mod code in advance mode is 0x070804 then u mod it with the item id you wish to replace 1 potion with. bingo now you have the item you without hours of game play. don't work for Legendary items. it doe's but item will not have any high stats only low level stats.
MauriceJB
Bananamonkey29
Senior GG Member

Postby Ffamran » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:09 am

Bananamonkey29 wrote:

Yes the Max Crafting code doe's work but you need to have 1 of each before applying the code. I was asking for the Item ID numbers to modify potions in Advance Mode. But never mind because i already found potion mod code. Potion mod code in advance mode is 0x070804 then u mod it with the item id you wish to replace 1 potion with. bingo now you have the item you without hours of game play. don't work for Legendary items. it doe's but item will not have any high stats only low level stats.

Yei. That's exact how it works.. if you know the items ID. Does anybody know where to find them? I need a lot of the death breath.
Ffamran

Postby Bananamonkey29 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 am

Ffamran wrote:
Bananamonkey29 wrote:

Yei. That's exact how it works.. if you know the items ID. Does anybody know where to find them? I need a lot of the death breath.

there is no Deaths Breath Crafting in the First Diablo 3 game. this forum is for D3 not D3 UEE. ask your question in the correct areas. like in the forum that reads D3 UEE reqested for cheats/codes. and yes that is how it works unless you use the potion mod code 0x070804 to trade 1 potion for any item as long as you know the item ID to enter. I know what i am talking about because i do the potion mods all the time.
MauriceJB
Bananamonkey29
Senior GG Member

Postby Ffamran » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:33 am

Bananamonkey29 wrote:
Ffamran wrote:
Bananamonkey29 wrote:

there is no Deaths Breath Crafting in the First Diablo 3 game. this forum is for D3 not D3 UEE. ask your question in the correct areas. like in the forum that reads D3 UEE reqested for cheats/codes. and yes that is how it works unless you use the potion mod code 0x070804 to trade 1 potion for any item as long as you know the item ID to enter. I know what i am talking about because i do the potion mods all the time.

Well, i have to apologize, guess i misunderstood the title of the thread. Bananamonkey29 are you able to contact me in private to send me the list of items id's?
Ffamran

Postby TGEEA » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:50 pm

hey genie lamp it's possiable to unlock all modes from normal to inferno if i will give u a gamesave for this cheat
TGEEA
Contributer

Previous

Return to Games/cheat requests