Page 1 of 1

ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:46 pm
by adidas4ever7
game cheats request PLEASE!

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 am
by RichieLeone
I second this!

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:48 pm
by Fyrecaster
/BUMP

At least unlock it... so those of us who know how/where to find the codes can share......

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:59 am
by ss4gogeta069
Make sure you upload some saves!!!

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:46 pm
by Fyrecaster
Would love to submit some saves that have been modded, but thats why I asked for it to be unlocked, so I can get in there and create some Oblivion chaos.

EDIT:Tue. May 5, 2015 10:27 pm
Obviously just like Skyrim, you can't expect to have created Quick Codes available, however by unlocking the Advanced Mode I could help explain how to edit a beginning file so you could start with certain weapons etc..

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 pm
by ss4gogeta069
No, the team needs unmodded saves. They don't want modded saves! Just upload your saves with your info about the game!

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:34 pm
by Fyrecaster
Ok, and not to unjustly /bump this topic again but following the logic of your comment above (and listed in the quotes below) SS4Gogeta069, please explain the reasoning that you cannot apply the same logic for unlocking Advanced mode for Oblivion from the logic presented in quotes from this posting forum and Skyrim postings.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:48 pm
Fyrecaster wrote:/BUMP
At least unlock it... so those of us who know how/where to find the codes can share......


Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:59 am
ss4gogeta069 wrote:Make sure you upload some saves!!!


Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:46 pm
Fyrecaster wrote:Would love to submit some saves that have been modded, but thats why I asked for it to be unlocked, so I can get in there and create some Oblivion chaos.

EDIT: Tue May 5, 2015 10:27 pm
Obviously just like Skyrim, you can't expect to have created Quick Codes available, however by unlocking the Advanced Mode I could help explain how to edit a beginning file so you could start with certain weapons etc..


Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 pm
ss4gogeta069 wrote:No, the team needs unmodded saves. They don't want modded saves! Just upload your saves with your info about the game!


FROM SKYRIM POSTINGS:
Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:51 pm
LFDN wrote:So what was the point of adding the game to game genie? If the game moves around way to much that money code for the game is useless.


Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:00 pm
ss4gogeta069 wrote:So people that want to edit their save in advanced mode can. You're welcome to as well.

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:36 am
by ss4gogeta069
I can do that very easily. I have no control over what gets done. I try my best to help you guys out the best I can. If you have a game that hasn't been added and you would like it to be then send me a pm and ask me about it if it's been requested for a while and I'll see about it. And as far as my comment about the Skyrim codes not working, the fact is that quick codes were created for that game and were perfectly functioning until a patch was added. Then they quit working. That's why I said that about advance mode. And yes, on occasion there are games released as AM only so people can mod their saves. I will be glad to check on it for you. If you guys have an issue, shoot me a PM. It's been quite a while since this game was requested and I honestly don't know anything about it. So I'll look into it for you.

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:17 am
by Jupiter Knight
Oh, LOL. For a minute there I thought someone added codes or something when I saw this high lighted. XD

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:14 pm
by Fyrecaster
ss4gogeta069 wrote:I can do that very easily. I have no control over what gets done. I try my best to help you guys out the best I can. If you have a game that hasn't been added and you would like it to be then send me a pm and ask me about it if it's been requested for a while and I'll see about it.

Thanks for the response on this and for all your clarifying comments.

ss4gogeta069 wrote:And as far as my comment about the Skyrim codes not working, the fact is that quick codes were created for that game and were perfectly functioning until a patch was added. Then they quit working. That's why I said that about advance mode.

That is very odd, as I have the most recent/current patch for Skyrim: Legendary Edition (of course I had had the normal version first and upgraded when the Legendary came out) and I have no problem with the Quick Mode code (it may be possible that my imported save from normal version to legendary ported the code) ..... very odd indeed, but I can understand why you would clarify that comment, and again thank you.

ss4gogeta069 wrote:I will be glad to check on it for you. If you guys have an issue, shoot me a PM. It's been quite a while since this game was requested and I honestly don't know anything about it. So I'll look into it for you.

Big thanks on this one, and yes it is highly appreciated.... hopefully we will see it unlocked, IF so I know some spare time I will be spending.

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:06 pm
by Whizz83
I don't have any saves to submit, but I would love to see this happen. I always loved this game.

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:17 pm
by Jupiter Knight
Whizz83 wrote:I don't have any saves to submit, but I would love to see this happen. I always loved this game.


Same. It'd be nice to see some codes. Because really what I don't like about this game is there is a lot of grind if you're wanting a majority of your skills to be maxed and that can take a while. So, some day.

It happened for Skyrim and I was happy for that. Maybe that day will come for this game too. :)

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:54 pm
by Fyrecaster
Jupiter Knight wrote:Same. It'd be nice to see some codes. Because really what I don't like about this game is there is a lot of grind if you're wanting a majority of your skills to be maxed and that can take a while. So, some day.

It happened for Skyrim and I was happy for that. Maybe that day will come for this game too. :)



Still dreaming here.................was hoping to see it during the last update on 5/18/15........ looks like we need to get Gaara on board for this to happen.....................................

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:52 pm
by TGEEA
i uploaded a save can you guys just add it to list i'll just use advanced mode

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:22 pm
by Kitsune
TGEEA wrote:i uploaded a save can you guys just add it to list i'll just use advanced mode


No.

The Save has to be cracked first, multiple encryptions and checksums, moving data, etc. Especially common with Bethesda games. They have to get through all of that before they can even post it for AM.

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:55 pm
by TGEEA
and how will that take i upload the save months ago

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:44 pm
by Kitsune
TGEEA wrote:and how will that take i upload the save months ago


Forgive me, but I can't remember if you upload more than one Save.

Pretty much all games require multiple Saves for us to crack, more so with games from Bethesda and other massive games. What may work for one, will not work for another.

Having multiple Saves lets us compare them, use trial and error, until we figure out what needs to be done.

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:43 pm
by TGEEA
i would upload more saves but the save up-loaders site are all in Retrospect a huge Minefield of Viruses and Worms and my saves and Computer are like the S.S. Enterprise from Star Trek. The more times you go through the more damage is done and SOME OF US aren't made of Money as much i wish i was. To fix our ships of progress and afford to have Million dollar Shields and software for Anti-Anything that cost about as much as a Arm and a Leg and Nerds who Could Fix your ship of Progress would with out a doubt rip you a new one with outrages prices on things you never even heard of that need fixing much like mechanic who fixes cars and ETC. so when you look at it and i mean actually look at it what seems so easy will cost you everything much like the death courses for Ratchet and Clank so unless you got a ship made of solid Titanium it ain't gonna get every far and i make very little money to keep something like my computer fixed and then it breaks and then have to fix it again i not like you Japanese or Rich people. My Dad is dead for a start and everything he had has sentimental Value. He was not a millionaire from making games or multi-million dollar Anime or Manga he was a man who lived a life of debauchery and rarely gave stuff to his first wife's kids which is me,my bro and my sis so don't tell me it's as easy as 1,2,3 'cuz their not. What you asking of me is like asking me to defuse a bomb with only one finger or skydive out of a plane without a parachute and grow wings and fly to safety there just some people can do it and some who can't and i tried and failed obviously. so this is why i ask alot questions to you all 'cuz i can't do it my self

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:59 am
by ss4gogeta069
You can use Mediafire. It's free and I've never had a single problem there!

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:10 am
by PS3guy
I'm some one who would like to see codes for this game as well. I can wait and be patient for this. Heck! I'll just be satisfied with a max money code for starters! :)

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:24 pm
by Kitsune
PS3guy wrote:I'm some one who would like to see codes for this game as well. I can wait and be patient for this. Heck! I'll just be satisfied with a max money code for starters! :)


We could use some Saves to help everything move forward.

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:31 pm
by Kitsune
TGEEA wrote:i would upload more saves but the save up-loaders site are all in Retrospect a huge Minefield of Viruses and Worms and my saves and Computer are like the S.S. Enterprise from Star Trek. The more times you go through the more damage is done and SOME OF US aren't made of Money as much i wish i was. To fix our ships of progress and afford to have Million dollar Shields and software for Anti-Anything that cost about as much as a Arm and a Leg and Nerds who Could Fix your ship of Progress would with out a doubt rip you a new one with outrages prices on things you never even heard of that need fixing much like mechanic who fixes cars and ETC. so when you look at it and i mean actually look at it what seems so easy will cost you everything much like the death courses for Ratchet and Clank so unless you got a ship made of solid Titanium it ain't gonna get every far and i make very little money to keep something like my computer fixed and then it breaks and then have to fix it again i not like you Japanese or Rich people. My Dad is dead for a start and everything he had has sentimental Value. He was not a millionaire from making games or multi-million dollar Anime or Manga he was a man who lived a life of debauchery and rarely gave stuff to his first wife's kids which is me,my bro and my sis so don't tell me it's as easy as 1,2,3 'cuz their not. What you asking of me is like asking me to defuse a bomb with only one finger or skydive out of a plane without a parachute and grow wings and fly to safety there just some people can do it and some who can't and i tried and failed obviously. so this is why i ask alot questions to you all 'cuz i can't do it my self


I'm sorry for such a late reply, but can't you Upload the Save to the Site itself through the Attachment Feature? Or is it too big? I don't know the limit of the Attachments and how big your Save is.

Also, as Gogeta said, MediaFire works wonderfully so. I've used it for years without ever an issue, and MF actively scans their consumers files with Antivirus programs. I personally have two files on my account, Trainers for a PC game, that it refuses to let others download because it thinks that they are viruses. More of a pain than anything else.

Also, I think Google Documents may be available to use, or DropBox as I know Skiller personally uses that. Maybe Mega as well.

However, the choice is all yours.

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:50 pm
by MysterE
TGEEA wrote:i would upload more saves but the save up-loaders site are all in Retrospect a huge Minefield of Viruses and Worms and my saves and Computer are like the S.S. Enterprise from Star Trek. The more times you go through the more damage is done and SOME OF US aren't made of Money as much i wish i was. To fix our ships of progress and afford to have Million dollar Shields and software for Anti-Anything that cost about as much as a Arm and a Leg and Nerds who Could Fix your ship of Progress would with out a doubt rip you a new one with outrages prices on things you never even heard of that need fixing much like mechanic who fixes cars and ETC. so when you look at it and i mean actually look at it what seems so easy will cost you everything much like the death courses for Ratchet and Clank so unless you got a ship made of solid Titanium it ain't gonna get every far and i make very little money to keep something like my computer fixed and then it breaks and then have to fix it again i not like you Japanese or Rich people. My Dad is dead for a start and everything he had has sentimental Value. He was not a millionaire from making games or multi-million dollar Anime or Manga he was a man who lived a life of debauchery and rarely gave stuff to his first wife's kids which is me,my bro and my sis so don't tell me it's as easy as 1,2,3 'cuz their not. What you asking of me is like asking me to defuse a bomb with only one finger or skydive out of a plane without a parachute and grow wings and fly to safety there just some people can do it and some who can't and i tried and failed obviously. so this is why i ask alot questions to you all 'cuz i can't do it my self


If you want..just e-mail me the saves with the info and i'll upload them for ya

Re: ELDER SCROLLS: OBLIVION

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:48 pm
by TGEEA
here is another save