General Review Guidelines

Here you can give reviews on different games.

Moderator: PikaFiend

General Review Guidelines

Postby Kitsune » Sat May 09, 2015 3:43 pm

This is simply a Guideline on any Reviews you may do.

You are allowed to Review any video game you may wish, on any Platform, doesn't have to just be PS3. This allows everyone to find something they might like.

When typing out your Review, if you add any Spoilers, like <INSERT MAJOR CHARACTER'S NAME> love interest dies at the end, add a [Spoilers] Tag at the beginning of your Topic name, and again before it you type that part. Some people, myself included, rather not find out about the surprises and other goodies before they happen.

If you DO decide to do a PS3 Game, and you used Game Genie for PS3 on it, I ask that you talk about what Game Genie for PS3 did for you, what effect it had on your game, how it improved your experience and made things more fun.

You don't have to be positive, about any and all Games. You can give a negative review if you feel it deserves it. You can also post in someone else's Review Topic and add your own to their's, adding or subtracting to it.

About all, I hope you can enjoy yourselves, find interesting few games through this, and contribute some of your own thoughts!
rangeraragorn wrote:In my opinion, if you don’t contribute, you shouldn’t be complaining.
Kitsune
Site Admin

Return to Game Reviews