Save Wizard is the PS4 Game Genie??

This is for General discussion. A place where anything game related can be talked about as long as you still abide by the forum rules. Have a non ps3/game genie question or topic? Post them here. JUST FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES.

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Re: Save Wizard is the PS4 Game Genie??

Postby Bree » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:15 pm

gagliardi wrote:Watching videos of the current layout of the Save Wizard, it is notorious that both could be the same ...

The GameGenie name for me corresponds to a responsible and reliable team ... Mainly RELIABLE.
If I am sure I will not stop buying ...

It would be nice for the GameGenie team to position itself on this ....
They are sure to accelerate the process of investing in the product.

The question is:
Yes or no?

SW and GG are made by the same CO Data Power Development Limited,for me I have to say they not the same,SW staff sorry to say they are way under maned and they don't care and your request for game ,if you post a request they just ignore it the same thing when you submit a game save on there web page asking what you want and so on they don't respond just the request pile up.customer service is a joke.
and what you said about the GG team you right on the money.
even thought they both are made by Data Power Development Limited ,Hyperkin hired Data Power Development Limited to make the software...well that's what I think......if that's the case Hyperkin should hire Data Power Development Limited to make the software to make Game Genie for the ps 4..

I dont hate Save Wizard its a good program my problem is with the costumer service,and just using face book is a shame your post get lost and it just filled with spam posts and you can lose track on what going on,SW should just have a Forums just like GG much cleaner and better to manage.Many people on here might not agree with what I just said about SW and I dont care if they do or not
Bree
Game Genie Addict

Postby Soul4Survivor » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Total number of games: 247
Total number of cheats: 18935

yea there ignoring.. they had the cheats for ff12hd just 6 days after that game came out

i for one cant wait t buy it
Soul4Survivor
GG Fan

Postby Gaarasaiyan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:19 pm

They've said don't post requests on the Facebook to use the submission form. I know for a fact they don't ignore those. I love SW I use it the same as I did game genie. Replay value after platinum trophies.

If you don't like what a mod does or says message me, but be warned they are merely enforcing the rules. If you feel that you have been treated unfairly feel free to PM me and I will review the issue.
Gaarasaiyan
Lead Admin

Postby Sterling Archer » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:22 pm

sucks i dont have the cash for it... :(
360/Xbox One: CMaggotbone
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper <---My Blu-Ray Collection

Sterling Archer
Game Genie Icon

Return to General Discussion