[Graphics] Insensive's Portfolio

This is for General discussion. A place where anything game related can be talked about as long as you still abide by the forum rules. Have a non ps3/game genie question or topic? Post them here. JUST FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES.

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

[Graphics] Insensive's Portfolio

Postby Insensive » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 am

Portfolio:
http://fusionxviral.deviantart.com/gallery/

i am known as FusionxViRaL but now i feel like i should change my name

Mini Story:
Ive been on graphics for about 6 years now and i absolutely love it. if i could i would do it forever its fun to see what you can create and to have good ideas my two main programs are Photoshop and Cinema 4d. very useful to me when creating Graphics.. my first program for creating graphics was paint.net it was pretty good but isnt that great as people say don't get me wrong but it doesn't have a whole lot of features that photoshop does. i not going to go deep into this but my father got me into graphics.. well..he hasn't taught me or anything but my mom kept talking about how hes such a great artist but unlike me im not a hand drawer kinda artist im in the new generation so im all about technology witch means photoshop is going to be my friend when heading to the direction of being a professional graphic artist, im not even close to being professional i am more of an high-novice in my opinion but people may think a different way for example people who havent done graphics before they may think its amazing but professional or any rank higher may think it sucks or if there nice enough they may give me a whole paragraph of what to work on..i dont want to bore you so im gonna end it here thanks for reading see ya later :)
Insensive

Re: [Graphics] Insensive's Portfolio

Postby GameGenieBob » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:01 am

Had a look through all your work.
You are very good from what I have seen so far.
I must say I never spent much time doing Graphic designing, I always spent more time working on Videos and doing 3D intro's etc.

Are you currently working on any projects right now?
Want to uploaded a save file for us to look at?
Make sure you read this first!

http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4626#p24845

Any saves uploaded with no information will be deleted WITHOUT warning.
GameGenieBob
The One & Only

Postby Insensive » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:09 pm

i would like to start doing Intros and video editing as well looks amazing. when ever i find the time ill spend it looking at tutorials and practice.. i am currently not doing a project right now ill have to look at some inspirations for me to get an idea on what i should do i don't have that much of an imagination :D
Insensive

Postby GameGenieBob » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Are you open to requests at all?

I do not currently have any image editing software on either of my computers at the moment because neither of them are sufficient enough to handle any programs.
I got faulty memory and countless other issues I need to fix when I get some spare money.

GameGenieBob
The One & Only

Postby Insensive » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:55 am

GameGenieBob wrote:Are you open to requests at all?

I do not currently have any image editing software on either of my computers at the moment because neither of them are sufficient enough to handle any programs.
I got faulty memory and countless other issues I need to fix when I get some spare money.

Sure i am open im a bit busy so i cant promise it will be done in an Instant but ill try to help you in any way i can
Insensive

Postby GameGenieBob » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 am

Would you be able to make me a signature that I can use here.

The text i'd lke on it -

GameGenieBob
Official Code Tester

Also if you could maybe put a picture of the Game Genie (like your avatar) in there somewhere.
I'll leave all the creative parts for you to decide, no rush on it just whenever you're ready.
That would be great, thanks :)

GameGenieBob
The One & Only

Return to General Discussion