A Post Topic To Say Thanks

This is for General discussion. A place where anything game related can be talked about as long as you still abide by the forum rules. Have a non ps3/game genie question or topic? Post them here. JUST FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES.

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

A Post Topic To Say Thanks

Postby PS3guy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am

Hi. PS3guy here. I know that it may seem that the Game Genie PS3 Server may seem all but forgotten, but I felt that if no one has anything about PS3 game codes to ask or post, then at least there should be a topic for anyone who wishes to say "Thanks for all the great times and great work!" to any and/or all GG Forum staff members you wish to let know (i.e.: the Moderators and Administrators) and fellow GG members here in our community.

Let me be the first to say thanks to all you guys (staff and fellow forum members) for all the great codes, fun and supportive messages. And a big thanks to PikaFiend for fighting the good fight against spambots and unwanted posts in general.

So! -- If anyone cares to post a thanks to someone or more in our GG community, here's the topic to do it! :mrgreen:

Stay cool and game on the good games! :D

- PS3guy
PS3guy
Contributer

Re: A Post Topic To Say Thanks

Postby PikaFiend » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Thanks to Kitsune locking down user activation, after 2 weeks of being busy with other stuff such as moving, I barely had any cleaning to do just now.

In the spirit of the thread, thanks everyone for the hard work on user codes and sifting through AM on so many games. And also, just for creating a community I have had great fun being a part of.
"Insanity is just a state of mind." ~ Capt. B.F. "Hawkeye" Pierce
PikaFiend
GG Happy Helper

Return to General Discussion