Advanced mode not working

All Support for the PS3

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

Advanced mode not working

Postby raven772 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Whenever I try to connect to Advanced mode it tells me there is an error with communicating with the server. I actually had it working before then I installed Hex workshop to find out where my stats were located in White Knight Chronicles 2. I load up advanced mode and get that error. I tried reinstalling game genie, deactivating it, turning off firewalls, over writing the save game from the ps3, uninstalled hexworkshop, nothing works. I don't know if I'm missing anything but it is pretty frustrating. I was having fun with this, looking to create a god like mage and breeze through the single player. Wanted to beat this ok level 5 game before Ni no Kuni comes out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
raven772

Re: Advanced mode not working

Postby collabreddot » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 pm

raven772 wrote:Whenever I try to connect to Advanced mode it tells me there is an error with communicating with the server. I actually had it working before then I installed Hex workshop to find out where my stats were located in White Knight Chronicles 2. I load up advanced mode and get that error. I tried reinstalling game genie, deactivating it, turning off firewalls, over writing the save game from the ps3, uninstalled hexworkshop, nothing works. I don't know if I'm missing anything but it is pretty frustrating. I was having fun with this, looking to create a god like mage and breeze through the single player. Wanted to beat this ok level 5 game before Ni no Kuni comes out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey, this happens to me everyonce in a while. All I do is close the game genie program, then re-open it and try it again and it normally works.
collabreddot
Game Genie Addict

Postby raven772 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 pm

collabreddot wrote:
raven772 wrote:Whenever I try to connect to Advanced mode it tells me there is an error with communicating with the server. I actually had it working before then I installed Hex workshop to find out where my stats were located in White Knight Chronicles 2. I load up advanced mode and get that error. I tried reinstalling game genie, deactivating it, turning off firewalls, over writing the save game from the ps3, uninstalled hexworkshop, nothing works. I don't know if I'm missing anything but it is pretty frustrating. I was having fun with this, looking to create a god like mage and breeze through the single player. Wanted to beat this ok level 5 game before Ni no Kuni comes out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey, this happens to me everyonce in a while. All I do is close the game genie program, then re-open it and try it again and it normally works.

Ive tried that a couple of times, doesn't seem to work. Thanks for the advice though. I'm continuing to try different combinations of things.
raven772

Postby Skiller » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:27 am

there is a chance that one of the temp files got stuck.. in the Temp folder (clean your temp folders on your pc) or it may have got stuck in the actual save it self.. is it only 1 save that your trying if so try a diffrent game and see if it does the same thing ..
Skiller
Freelancer

Postby raven772 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Got the advanced mode to work again, It might have been the temp files. I deleted them all but also deleted the save from the disk and copied it over instead of overwriting it but Im guessing its the temp folder. Thanks. Going to try and work on those stats now.
raven772

Return to Support for Game Genie Save Editor for Playstation 3