I have several games and the codes Nothing? ...

All Support for the PS3

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

I have several games and the codes Nothing? ...

Postby regsboss » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Disappointed with the Game Genie, For I have several and only 5 games are on the list of Cheats, because I thought I had several codes or even how I could edit as in Tutorial Dragon Dogma but this does not exist in the system, because the Mode not Advance enabled in this device ... If you can need codes for Play Hard Corps Uprising-, Double Dragon Neon, Saint Seiya, pinbal, Soldner-X and X2, the what's Code personal because I have several games and the codes Nothing? ...

Total disappointment ... :shock: :shock: :o :(
regsboss
GG Fan

Re: I have several games and the codes Nothing? ...

Postby GenieLamp » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:01 am

regsboss wrote:Disappointed with the Game Genie, For I have several and only 5 games are on the list of Cheats, because I thought I had several codes or even how I could edit as in Tutorial Dragon Dogma but this does not exist in the system, because the Mode not Advance enabled in this device ... If you can need codes for Play Hard Corps Uprising-, Double Dragon Neon, Saint Seiya, pinbal, Soldner-X and X2, the what's Code personal because I have several games and the codes Nothing? ...

Total disappointment ... :shock: :shock: :o :(

There's hundreds of PS3 games out there and it's still growing. We can't possibly cover EVERY single game straight away, it's just not possible (and even we're entitled to an hours sleep every night!).

Also, you may not know that we can't simply just add a game. There's a lot of work involved in every game in order for it to be usable for people such as yourselves. So if a game isn't on the list, it's not done yet.

However, there are sections of the forum where you can request cheats and games we do not have and also a place to upload your save which is really useful to us as it can help make our job easier.

:)
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Return to Support for Game Genie Save Editor for Playstation 3