GG Support is Awesome!

All Support for the PS3

Moderators: PikaFiend, Kitsune, Gaarasaiyan

GG Support is Awesome!

Postby Seritho » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:22 am

I was just looking around, browsing the site, seeing if anyone had posted a new code for this or that when I started thinking. There is going to be a whole new year of games coming out, and since we beat the Mayan Calendar, that means we are going to be seeing a lot more codes being developed. And it was then that I realized something. The people who run and contribute to this site are AWESOME!

We have so much just GIVEN to us from the people here that it is simply humbling to be on the receiving end of it all. I really just want to give a big round of applause to everyone here for helping people who are far less skilled and informed(like myself). I mean here I came here with no understanding or knowledge about the topic matter and everyone I have talked to has offered information, insight and general guidance if not outright gifting of the things I wanted to know.

So in honor of that and the new year ahead of us, I just want to give a great big shout out to everyone and say, THANK YOU!

(This message is to everyone, our Moderators, Administrators and everyone else who asks the questions and everyone who helps provide the answers)

P.S. If this is in the wrong place I apologize, seemed appropriate within the Support for Game Genie(wink).
Seritho
Contributer

Re: GG Support is Awesome!

Postby collabreddot » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Seritho wrote:I was just looking around, browsing the site, seeing if anyone had posted a new code for this or that when I started thinking. There is going to be a whole new year of games coming out, and since we beat the Mayan Calendar, that means we are going to be seeing a lot more codes being developed. And it was then that I realized something. The people who run and contribute to this site are AWESOME!

We have so much just GIVEN to us from the people here that it is simply humbling to be on the receiving end of it all. I really just want to give a big round of applause to everyone here for helping people who are far less skilled and informed(like myself). I mean here I came here with no understanding or knowledge about the topic matter and everyone I have talked to has offered information, insight and general guidance if not outright gifting of the things I wanted to know.

So in honor of that and the new year ahead of us, I just want to give a great big shout out to everyone and say, THANK YOU!

(This message is to everyone, our Moderators, Administrators and everyone else who asks the questions and everyone who helps provide the answers)

P.S. If this is in the wrong place I apologize, seemed appropriate within the Support for Game Genie(wink).

I agree, this should be stickied just for the hell of it....nice post :)
collabreddot
Game Genie Addict

Postby klayton777 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Hey there GG team - you folks rock! Thanks for the timely and friendly help. You have a super cool product that I am very glad I purchased. Looking so forward to all the new codes that will be coming for additional games. Keep up the great work. For all of you in the GG forum community, thank you also. You are very helpful to 'noobs' like me and it's totally appreciated.
klayton777

Postby angelsanddragons » Wed May 08, 2013 10:05 pm

I never got a license key for my game genie plz help
angelsanddragons

Postby GenieLamp » Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 am

You need to email the relevant support of the site you purchased it from. :)
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Postby angelsanddragons » Thu May 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Can someone email me a license key?
angelsanddragons

Postby GenieLamp » Thu May 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Sure, if you update the relevant support as I said above :)
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Postby angelsanddragons » Thu May 09, 2013 3:10 pm

my friend bought it for me so what should i do?
angelsanddragons

Postby GenieLamp » Thu May 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Wait, you said originally you never got a License Key and now your friend purchased it?

If your friend purchased a digital download version, he needs to contact the relevant support with the email address registered to PayPal and the transaction ID. Then your friend will be sent the License Key directly and then he can pass it onto you.
GenieLamp
Game Genie Overlord

Postby NizzoAtLarge » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:04 pm

klayton777 wrote:Hey there GG team - you folks rock! Thanks for the timely and friendly help. You have a super cool product that I am very glad I purchased. Looking so forward to all the new codes that will be coming for additional games. Keep up the great work. For all of you in the GG forum community, thank you also. You are very helpful to 'noobs' like me and it's totally appreciated.

HERE HERE!!! I agree totally. Everyone (Staff and Posters) are AWESOME!!! and a HUGE Help. The product is fantastic.
NizzoAtLarge

Return to Support for Game Genie Save Editor for Playstation 3